Peace or Attack Mr Ironwood?

Y/N's POV

I welcomed myself to the 10 people of this planet in a calming way so there would be no fighting it seems that they were on guard but lowered their weapons.

Ozpin: My name is Pr. Ozpin and I will say the same, We mean no harm to you if you mean no harm to us.

I nodded and waved my hand which ordered my Warframe to stand down.
Garuda appeared from the darkness and put the bolter away.

Most of them tensed up a little bit but some just stayed calm. Then a girl in a white dress broke the silence

Weiss: What is that thing?

That ticked me off a little so I decided to disrespected her weapon.

Y/N: How about you tell me what is that thing?

I said pointing at her sword. She gave me the 'are you serious?' look and I gave her a 'bite me.' look.

Weiss: Don't disrespect my weapon!

Y/N: Then don't disrespect Garuda!

Weiss: *sighs* It seems we got off the wrong foot my name is Weiss Schnee.

Ruby: My name is Ruby Rose and the one with yellow hair is Yang.

Yang: Yo.

Blake: My name is Blake belladonna.

Yang: And you know Ice Queen over there.

The one called Yang points to Weiss.

Y/N: And the other five?

Glinda: My name is Glinda I am a teacher at Beacon academy.

Jaune: My name is Jaune arc.

Pyrrha: My name is Pyrrha Nikos

Ren: Names Lie Ren but you can call me Ren.

I nodded

Nora: Hello wired space alien my name is Nora Valkyrie!

Y/N: My name is Y/N and this is Garuda my Warframe and this is the orbiter, my ship.

Y/n point back to his ship showing it off.

Ozpin: What might you be doing here Mr. L/N?

Y/N: Me and my ship escaped through a wormhole after a guild attacked and destroyed my home. I came down here because this planet was habitable and I needed to know what's going on here so my ship is scanning the planet.

Ozpin: I see may I ask how old are you?

Y/N: 13, 14 in a month or two for my time.

They were shocked when they realized that the young tenno suffered the loss of her home and possibly family.

The silence was broken when a bullet was heading straight for Y/N. Luckily Garuda used her claws and deflected it back to the gun and made the man who shot the bullet drop his gun.

 Luckily Garuda used her claws and deflected it back to the gun and made the man who shot the bullet drop his gun

Y/N: Will you tell me who you are and explain why you tried to shoot me?

???: I don't need to tell you anything.

Y/n sighs as the man unknown to him did not want to hear him out but still tried to get a calm interaction with Ironwood.

Y/N: Listen sir I don't want any trouble my name is Y/N L/N and you are?

Ozpin: That is James Ironwood general of the atlas military, and the woman behind him is winter Schnee James's top fighter.

James: Ozpin do you really think you can trust her?

Ozpin: James you are talking to a girl who just lost their home and has no idea where she even is do you think she would want to be oh harm to anyone right now?

When Ozpin said that he stayed silent. then Oz turned back to me and asked

Oz: Would you like to join my school to understand the history of Remnant and how it works today?

Ironwood gave the look of a guy that said 'Are you insane?!' to Oz.

Y/N thought about it for a moment until he made his decision.

Y/N: I accept on one condition. Mr. Ironwood, Will you accept me or will you be my enemy?

A/N: Aaaannd that concludes this part of the story and for entertainment purpose I will make you do Ironwood's decision soooo.

Ironwood is my enemy?

Or

Will Ironwood accept me?

701 Words... jeez.