A Past Memory

We see 2 kid that look to be only 10 year old, they are running in some kind of forest, it was raining heavy. They were running from some kind of soldier, while running the girl strip an fall down.

Girl: Ahhh.

Ace: Come on we, have to run. This is our only chance.

Girl: I can't. My...leg it hurt.

Soldier 1: Did you hear that, it come from over there.

Soldier 2: Quick they couldn't have gone far.

Ace: We need to hide.

Ace then pick the girl, caring like a princess and start running.

Girl: No. Just leave me, I only slowing you down.

Ace: No. I'm not leaving you, we already get betrayed by the one we call friends. I'm not betraying you.

Soldier 1: The footprints lead that way. They are close.

Ace: Oh no. They are catching up.

Girl: Just leave me and run. You don't ha-

Ace: Remember what you said in the facility.

Flashback

The girl is putted on a ring in Ace hand.

Ace: What is this?

He look at the hand made leaf ring.

Girl: A wedding ring, now we are husband and wife. Because they care for each other and won't even leave the other. Since you where always there for me when I need help and we share the same bed every night.*smile*

Ace: *smile looking at her* Don't you mean cell.

Girl: True but we still slept on the same bed.

Ace: That is the only bed.

Flashback end

Ace: We made it this fall, we can't give up now.

Girl: I know but...but at this rate we will get caught.

As the two run they see an abandoned house.

Ace: I got an idea.

He put the girl in some bushes.

Girl: What!?

Ace: Shhhh. Just stay quiet. I will take care of the rest. Promise me that you will stay quiet. If this work than make sure you survive, we will meet again one day. Can you do that?

She nodded. As he start to cover up that track that lead to the bush and walk carefully walk backward retracing on his footprint and start to run in the abandoned house. A minutes after the soldiers see the house and they all rush in it. Gun shot and electric sounds can be heard with Ace scream. Not long after the soldiers walk out caring an unconscious Ace a little burn up and bloody.

Soldier 1: We have successfully capture 002. We will be heading back now sir.

Dream end

As Ace walk up he have cold sweat, he put one hand on his face covering his left eye.

Ace: That memory again...

He then get up from his bunk bed, he look to she Ruby and Weiss hugging each other while sleeping. He smiled and turn to the clock seeing that is only 4:56 AM. He walk to his computer and open up some files, we see a file title 'Finding G', he open it and there were a lot of information about, list and files relating to the Project X incident 8 years ago.

Ace: I know that you still alive and we will meet again...

Since the game tournament happened every year in different kingdom, he used the opportunity to travel and search for her, getting every bit of information that he can. He been doing this for 6 year now. His mother only knew that he like game and is very good at it but she never knew that all of it was just a way for him fine his long lost friends.

Time skip

In the cafeteria both team A-RBY JNPR are sitting and having breakfast.

Jaune: May I ask where is Weiss?

Ruby: She have and accident in bed. And now she can't walk because both her legs is hurt.

Team JNPR was silent for a second

Pyrrha: Is she ok?

Yang: She is fine, even though Ace was a little bit rough on her.

Blake: Yang I don't think you should talk like that.

Ruby: Sis you have it worst.

Pyrrha: Wait he did it was Yang too!?

Ruby: Actually he did it to all of us.

She is think that they were talking about their training last night when they get their ass kick sparing with him and M.

Jaune: Ace how could you, how could you do that to Weiss?

Ace: What? Let's her sleep on my bed?

Jaune: I can't take it anymore. (Running away in tear)

Ace: What is wrong with him?

Ren then stand up and pull Ace aside to have a private conversation with him

Ren: Ace. I know we are friends and all but you shouldn't treated girls like toy. You can't just do that to them and act like everything is fine.

Ace: What the fuck do you mean? We were sparing last night, me and M kick their butt and when we go to sleep the girls hand made bunk beds fall and Weiss have her legs caught when the bed fell.

Ren: Wait so you didn't have sex with them?

Ace: What!? No. I'm not some fuck boy.

Ren: I see then. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I will talk to my team to clear the misunderstanding between everyone.

After some expanding

Pyrrha: I see so you have a bunk bed and  Ruby and Weiss sleep on the bottom half while you sleep on the top half.

Ace: Yeah and apparently you guys have some... unhealthy mindset.

Nora: It was Yang fault for making things sound like that.

Yang: What how does it's my fault?

Ace just sigh look at turn to Blake.

Ace: So-

He stop as he see a girl that look very similar to the one from his part 7 years ago. He just got up and run to the direction. When he got there, he look around but can't seem to find her, he ask around but people just said they haven't seen anyone that fits his description.

Ace: I'm I seeing thing?