part 8

Izuku's pov

My dad was smiling till I mentioned Aizawa being my boyfriend he had a cold icy look on his face and I could see his Lion's Maine start to form from his dreads. "Papa don't you dare" I started walking into the house as they followed me.

"I aint doing nothing princess" I looked at him like he was stupid. " Papa I saw your Maine growing plus you did the same shit when I was dating Bakugou scared the shit out that boy," I said plopping down on the couch. "Yeah honey comes on Izu is old enough to make the right choice." My mom said well she isn't my real mom but shit she is leagues better than then my birth one.

"Fine but I am watching you dude," Dad said letting his Maine retract. "So what yall doing over here? " Papa asked with mama on his lap. "Well, I was kinda hoping you could cook for us?" I asked meekly he looked at me like I was crazy. "Izuku Rosalie Williams Midoriya. I know good and damn well you ain't bring all these people to my house and expect me to feed them with my food?" He asked but I knew this would happen.

"Nope we brought you some meats, veggies, and even our own goddamn desserts " he mug then turned to a smile "well that Is all you had to say." He got up letting my mama replace his spot took the bag and walked to the kitchen music playing loudly in the background.

"You have 2 last names?" Midnight asked. " yeah but I do want to change the Midoriya part hate that bitch and her name" I rolled my eyes while leaning back into my seat while Aizawa pulled me into his chest soothing me. "Well on a brighter note I am pregnant izu you finna be a big brother again!" Mama stated while rubbing her belly. "I am so happy for yall but next time use protection," I smirked while she went red Papa then came into the room. "Oh shut up Izuku I wanna get her pregnant Imma get her pregnant" he pointed at me with a wooden spoon "You stay in a child's place and stay out of grown folk business" he threw the spoon at me missing me by a close inch but it did get stuck in the wall.

"Now look what you done made me do. This was a good spoon to last many beatings to" he held the spoon as if it were a newborn. I'm kinda glad that shit broke I was terrified of that shit. Them spoons hurt. He walked back to the kitchen.

We just talked about anything and everything again we even watched a few YouTube videos about stuff. It was fun except that all might and E*******r kept complaining. Dad called us into the dining room which had a table full of all types of soul foods. My mouth was watering 😋 😩 I could wait to eat it.

"Wash ya hands before you eat

"Wash ya hands before you eat." When everyone came back we prayed over the food and ate. I swear I was moaning the entire time it had been a while since I had soul food. I missed all the flavors and combinations.

Everyone devoured their plates and the food in front of them. When we finished we all sat in the living room talking and laughing All Bitch and -CENSORED- took a taxi home along with the rest leaving me and Aizawa alone with my parents. We were too tired from all the food so we went to my room and slept.

The best day ever.

615 words