part 12

Izuku Pov

I was in the doctor's office waiting for the pictures of my babies to be printed. When I got an unexpected message from Kami. I was busy so I added Aizawa to our chat telling him to take care of it for now till I finish with the babies. "Sure Baby I got you," he said I smiled he is such a loving boyfriend. Soon, aunty, Hera came back into the room with the pictures of the babies in an envelope. I thanked her and walked out waving goodbye to her. As I walked down the street to the car I saw Uraraka I have been "running" into her too many damn times it is kinda pissing me off. But I pushed that aside since I have other things that I need to do like planning a baby shower.  

I got into the car buckling up before I saw my phone light up. I pick it up and look at the messages. It was from Denki, I opened it and what they were saying shocked me. Denki and his parents let Shinso move into their house since his parents were very abusive. They lived well at Denki's house it was fun for them till they came out. His parents were furious that they started to abuse both boys. It never was a problem till now I was pissed who the fuck thinks that it is okay to abuse their child?

I revved up my car and sped down the street towards Denki's house. I pulled up and I saw Aizawa pulling up as well I smiled before grabbing my Glock from underneath the seat. I cocked it back before stepping out of the car making a straight line to the house I could hear muffled yells and screams coming from inside. I didn't even wait I blasted the door away with some earth. Walking in holding my gun tightly. when I looked I couldn't find them so I looked everywhere and finally, we found the basement I busted it open again. I walked down the stairs and the sight shocked me. 

Kaminari and Shinso were hanging from the wall clothes tattered and full of blood. In front of them was a lady with black hair and yellow tips holding a whip while a man with yellow hair and a small bolt of small lightning stood next to her holding a bottle of beer and some salt. I frowned putting the gun into my waistband before hiding it with my large shirt. I walked overusing the wind to spend them into the air as Aizawa talked care of them. "Hey, guys sorry we weren't here fast enough," I said feeling the tears coming to my eyes. I am a few years older than them and yeah they were assholes to me but I treated both of them as my children. "it is okay Zuzu" Denki says his voice strained and hoarse. 

(I am going to make it as Izuku was held back a few years along with some other shit so while class 1a is in their late 18s- early 19s he is already in his early 22)

I freed them from their chains helping them onto the ground softly to not agitate any of the wounds. I then used some water powers to heal the wounds/stabilize them till the ambulance got there. "Izuku?" I heard Shinso's voice call to me I look at him while trying to keep the water flowing. "yes Shinso?" he gave a small smile it was so cute. "I wanted to say thank you for the help for both me and Denki" I smiled back at him "This is what I am supposed to do." His smile fades and he closes his eyes falling into sleep along with Denki. 

Soon the cops and ambulance arrive and treat them. They talk to both me and Aizawa about what happened and having your quirk licenses does come in handy. Aizawa comes back and he has a solemn look on his face. "Bubs what is wrong?" he wrapped his arms around me. "They said that since both Denki and Shinso are both legal adults they can't give them much time but also since they were both staying here they have no other place and might be placed in some homeless shelter or just left to fend for them selfs." I felt the anger in my body rise. "what are we suppose to do?" he asked snuggling deeper into my shoulder. 

I pat his back giving him a kiss on the shoulder. "We could always take them into our home?" I said throwing it out there. We do have lots of space and since Ciel and his boyfriend are currently traveling the world we have tons of space even if they were here. He stood up looking at me before giving me kisses all over my face. "YOU ARE A GENIUS" I smile as he lifts me to his height hugging me and burying his face into my chest. "We are. We should go tell them tho" I said making him snap out of whatever type of daze he is in. 

He nodded his head before putting me down holding onto my hand. We walked over to where they were both being treated. "Hey, Midobro!" Denki said in his normal happy voice but I could hear the happiness behind it. "So Shinso and Denki..." they looked at us we had some serious looks on our faces. "Is something wrong?" Shin asked. "No, we wanted to tell you 2 that you are staying with the both of us from now on," I said as I smiled widely. They looked shocked before asking all sorts of questions about why. 

"Well since you are basically adults you either get put into one of the homeless shelters or you live on the street. We didn't want that to you both so we thought why not bring them home. Plus it will make the house much brighter since our original roommate is traveling the world with their boyfriend. Soooo what do you say?" I had high hopes that they would say yes.

"we....."

1026 words

Thanks to @janellie-slut98 for the idea for this chapter I had a draft and couldn't put it into words and she helped with that.