part 9

Forgot that he was supposed to drop out but let's forget that right now we shall do that later on in the story.

Aizawa Pov

We spent the weekend at Izuku's parent's house which was nice. But we did have to get back to school 😒 which sucks. While we drove back Izuku fell asleep in the passenger seat which was so adorable 😍. When we arrived in the parking lot. Lots of people were staring. Maybe because I have tinted windows?

I got out of the car and went to his side and unbuckled his seat belt which woke him up a bit. "Hmm? Baby?" His sleepy voice is so cute. "Hi love I am going to need you to get out of the car now" he gave me a small nod before reaching out and latching on to me. I let out a sigh of defeat and just carry him into the dorms.

I did get a lot of looks but they were none that I minded. They all looked pretty surprised to see Izuku the most. When we got to the dorms no one was there and I was kinda tired so I laid down on the couch and cuddle with Izuku. Feel asleep almost instantly.

Izuku pov

I woke up to screaming and yelling while I felt something hot on my leg it burned. I let out a blood-curdling scream and shot upholding my leg. I then saw Aizawa wake up to the sounds and look at me. "Baby what's wrong..." he trailed off looking at my leg I had acid seeping through as blood gushed out the 5 holes present in my leg.

He rushed over to my side trying to stop the bleeding whilst class 1a had this smug look on their faces. "That is what you get you cheater" Mina screeched while the rest of the class laughed.

I guess my scream was loud cause half of the ua staff was there along with class 1b. They all look at the scene. Aizawa trying to stop the blood that is flowing out of my leg. While class 1a just stands there and laughs.

"Wtf is going on over here?" Midnight asked before she had seen my leg. She rushed over along with the present mic. She kept me calm while Mic switched with Aizawa as he knows more about first aid. He was seething in anger. I could tell the way his body was relaxed and he was jaw clenched his hair covered his eyes.

"Why?" That was all he said but you could feel the anger coming off from these words. But I guess class 1a is clueless. "Cause he cheated on bakugo and he abused him multiple times during their relationship!" Kirishima said as they all "protected" bakugo from Aizawa. He just stood there as a smile that could scare Satan ran over his face.

"So you would believe someone who gives death threats to others daily over someone who has saved your asses on multiple accounts? Did you even try and ask if it was true?" They all went silent.

"Well here let me give you the rundown on what really happened. One day I was minding my business something yall should learn how to do. Cause don't think I didn't see you all trying to break into Izuku's room. But that is something for another time." Their faces went pale.

Those sons of bitches

"Anyways, while doing my rounds of the dorms to make sure everything was alright. I come across some strange noises in Bakugou's dorm room it was Midoriya he was crying and begging for bakugo to stop."

The room went silent you could cut this tension with a knife. "So I went to check on it. I knocked on the door and I heard Midoriya yell for help so I busted the door down and captured bakugo. We then took it to nezu to learn that bakugo has been physically abusing izuku for 3 months."

Everyone in the room gasped everyone had looked at Bakugou with a glare but he just shrugged it off as if it was nothing. I couldn't accept that I used my water element and surrounded myself healing the wound Everyone looked shocked especially all might.

I then trapped bakugo using the earth making him unable to move. My rage and frustration were at its boiling point. "KATSUKI MOTHERFUCKING BAKUGOU" I could see the shivers as they crawled down his back.

I was floating all sorts of elements flying around me while I had my tails and ears out my nails grew longer creating claws. I was furious. "What?!" He tried to sound unafraid but oh boy he was terrified. "Do you remember all those years of pain and suffering that you subjected me to hmm? Do you?" He said nothing.

"Well I do and you know what?" He looked at me confused. "I finna get back" his face frozen in place pale with fear evident in his eyes. I smiled a sadist smile. I drove my fist right into his gut using fire to make it extra painful he broke out of the earth due to the punch breaking his ankles I am going to call that the sungwoo.

He lies in a wall. I approach him and start treating him like a fucking rag doll I beat him the heal and do it over and over till he was begging me to stop. "Did you ever stop when I asked you? Did you? No so don't tell me to stop." I gave him one last good right hook. Before he fell to the ground his blood painted the halls.

He was now on the ground panting tears trickling down his face. "I am done." I could see the hopefulness in his eyes. So I broke it and let it be replaced by fear. "Best believe that I am telling my dad about this and all the shit from Aldrea."

It broke his pride broke he was now a major living in pure fear. I smiled before I transformed into a cat. I sashed over to Aizawa jumping into his arms and curling my tail around his arm. I felt him petting me it felt nice.

I fell asleep once again

1051 words