(MAD LOVE) X: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

A/N: You can check my Facebook Group, Marple Dame Stories, to read MAD LOVE free (even with no data)

⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

✖ - ✖ - ✖ - ✖ - ✖

Leaning against his hand, Dylan's steel gray eyes were looking outside the window of the private plane he's on. It is around three or four o'clock in the wee hours of the morning that time but he can't seem to fall asleep.

The moon is shining brightly that time but all he can see is endless dark abyss and thin strips of cloud.

Tanging ugong lang ng eroplano ang maririnig nang mga oras na iyon.

Dylan Ross Al-Rahji Miller is currently en-route to Philippines.

The overhead lamp softly basking him with its warm light.

The Prince closed his eyes.

✖ - ✖ - ✖ - ✖ - ✖

MILLER MANSION

"Why aren't you outside with them, Dylan?" Tumabi ang anim na taong gulang na si Elaine sa pinsang prinsipe.

Wearing a crisp-white cotton long-sleeve shirt and brown knee-length short, Dylan shook his head. "You know I can't, El."

Bitbit ang manika nito'y sumilip na rin ang batang babae sa bintana. Sa hardin ay malakas na nagsitawananan ang mga kaedad rin lang nilang mga bata. Aside from their cousins, children of the Miller Mansion's employee are there too.

Nakikipaghabulan sina Santino at Fire.

Sa ilalim ng lilim ng puno nama'y ang ayaw na magpawis na si Isaac, ang masakiting si Noah at ang isang batang babae na kausap ng huli.

"Because you're scared of girls?"

Namula sa galit si Dylan at binalingan ito. "I'm not—" He stopped midway at lashing on his cousin when he was met with her round, shining blue eyes. Namula siya. "I-I'm not scared of girls..." Nag-iwas siya ng tingin pero binalik rin iyon sa katabi. "You, why are you here? Shouldn't you be outside playing with them?" Doon palang niya napansin na namumula ang ilong nito. "Are you sick?"

Tumango ito. "That's why I can't go outside with them." Kinusot nito ang ilong. "Are you scared of me?"

"I said I'm not scare of—"

"Because I'm sick?"

Natigilan muna siya bago umiling. "I-I'm not."

Elaine gave her cousin a sweet smile. "Then... will you play with me?"

Niyuko niya ang manika nito.

"Well, if you don't want too—"

Dylan held Elaine's hand.

Nagulat ito at niyuko ang magkahawak nilang mga kamay.

Of course, as a kid, Dylan felt envious of the fun his cousins got outside. He wanted it too.

Elaine then pulled him and they ran upstairs.

Tumatawang nilingon ng batang babae ang prinsipe. Her bouncing, wavy hair framed her angelic face. Dylan blushed then smiled at her.

.