(MAD LOVE) XIII: FAIRY EFFECT

A/N: You can check my Facebook Group, Marple Dame Stories, to read MAD LOVE free (even with no data)

⚈ ̫ ⚈ OY! Magbasa at Mag-vote. ⭐

✖ - ✖ - ✖ - ✖ - ✖

CASA DE SILVA | BRAZIL

Charlotte stared at a shiny red apple up above the tree.

Nameywang siya at nag-isip kung paano niya iyong makuha. She tapped a finger on her lips then looked down at her outfit. She's wearing a lacey, white dress. 'Unfit for climbing, huh?' Muli niyang tiningala ang kahoy na noo'y namumutiktik ng pulang prutas.

Naghinayang tuloy siya bakit ang damit na ito ang pinili niyang isuot. It's one of her favorite dresses and she's scared she might damage it if she decided to climb the tree.

"The famous enchantress of the Smith."

Binalingan ni Charlotte ang nagsalita sa likuran niya. She took a step back when a man, larger than life, is standing behind her. "Oh."

"Did I scare you?" The cold and sharp color of his eyes softened, likened to a melting chocolate.

"Not at all." She smiled. "But your presence is surely intimidating, Uno."

With a brown coat draped on the expanse of his wide shoulders and shoulder-length hair tied into a man-bun, Nikolaj Zuñiga gently reaches for her hand and took off her white glove to place a kiss on her knuckle. "Carlota..." Tumindig ito na hindi pa rin binibitawan ang kamay niya. "Are you looking for some apples, Snow White?"

She looked up. "Actually, yes. But I have no idea how to grab one."

"Well, you can ride on my shoulders," he teases.

But just like his numerous attempts to woe her, Charlotte waves her hand as a dismissal. This woman seems to be immune to Uno's charm. "I'd love to but I can't. I am not wearing anything underneath except for my underwear."

Nikolaj was stunned for few seconds how blunt and straightforward Charlotte is. That played an amusing smile on his lips. "The more reason you need to sit on my shoulders."

Hindi ito pinansin ng dalaga. Bagkus nakatingala lang ito sa mansanas.

His eyes lingered on Charlotte's profile. Like the fruit, the apples of her cheeks are naturally blushing, her lips tinted the same. Pale, bluish veins are visible on her lower jaw. Her thick lashes fluttered celestially.

Lumingon sa kaniya ang maamong mukha ni Charlotte. "Can you get one for me?"

He blinked. "What?"

"Apple."

Napatingala na rin si Nikolaj. "What's in it for me?"

"A date?"

He scoffed. Parang napilitan lang ang babae na sabihin iyon. "I like you, Carlota." He gave his coat to her. "But virgins and bad boys don't really mix well." Lumapit na ito sa puno.

Charlotte shrugged. "You just said I am Smith's famous enchantress."

Nikolaj threw her a look. "And you think that can woe a Zuñiga?"