I'll deal with him, allright?

Max's POV:

"I know where she is, Max."

I had to think for a few seconds until I realized what Yuki actually said. He. Knows. Where. She. Is. It's been a few days since I've heard something from her and I couldn't sleep from it. I was so afraid that something happened to her, or that she did something to herself. But now that Yuki had called me I felt so relieved. 

"Oh my God Yuki really?? Where is she and how do you know that for sure?" I yelled through the phone, almost jumping from excitement. 

"Because the person who she's staying with told me himself. She's staying with Pierre." he said. When I heard that name, 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. 

Pierre, for God's sake. He better keeps his hands of my girl or I will not be responsible for the consequences. 

"Thanks Yuki, see you." I said before he was able to say anything else. I jumped up from the couch and I put my shoes on. Without even caring about a jacket, I sprinted to my car to drive to Pierre's apartment. 

Joy's POV:

I was sitting with Pierre on his couch watching some Netflix. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulders and pressed me as close to him as he could, because I was still very emotional these days and a mental breakdown was never far away. I still couldn't believe that everything that happened was real. Sometimes I woke up thinking it was all a very bad nightmare, but when I turn around I always realize that it's real. 

But I have to say that Pierre is very patient with me. He comes to my room every morning to wake me up, makes food for me, does things with me to take my mind off the reality, talks to me, listens to me and he makes sure I'm as comfortable as I can be. I really don't know what I should do without him. He's literally the most patient person ever and he never complains. Yesterday night I woke up screaming during the night, because I had a nightmare. I shot up trying to calm myself down, but I couldn't. Not even 15 seconds later Pierre rushed into my room asking if everything was allright, and when he saw me and the tears streaming down my cheeks he crawled next to me and hugged me for half an hour straight. Eventually I fell asleep in his arms and he fell asleep too. 

Anyways, we were just enjoying an episode of Friends on Netflix when suddenly Pierre's phone rang. He grabbed his phone and looked at it with furrowed eyebrows. I wondered who it was when he answered it. 

"Hey Yuki, everything allright?"

I couldn't understand what Yuki was saying through the phone, but I could hear him yelling. He was clearly panicking and I had no clue what was going on. I looked at Pierre who was still sitting there with a confused expression on his face, but that expression was suddenly replaced by a shocked one. He went pale and he swallowed while looking at me. 

"Okay Yuki, I'll call you back later to talk about this, but now I need to take my responsibilities. Allright?" 

"Okay bye!" 

He quickly threw his phone next to him on the couch and took my hands in his. 

"Promise me you won't go crazy, will you?" he said, clearly a bit scared. "You know when you say something like that, I'll probably have a reason to go crazy huh?" I said and he chuckled. 

"Yuki somehow told Max that you're here with me and Yuki thinks Max is on his way right now." he said, and my eyes went wide. 

"Okay let me check that stupid app again. No questions, but I can always see where he is." I said and Pierre nodded. I took my phone and opened my well-known tracker app. 

'Max's iPhone is 3,2 kilometers away from you.'

"Shit!! He's gonna take you away from me!" Pierre yelled. "I'm gonna call someone to help us, okay?" he said, and I could only nod. No way that Max was going to drag me away from here. He maybe succeeded dragging me out of Lando's house, but not today maatje. Over my death body. 

"Charles, est-ce que tu peux venir ici tout de suite? Max est en route et j'ai peur qu'il fasse du mal à Joy."

{Charles, can you come here immediately? Max is on his way and I'm scared he's going to hurt Joy."}

Pierre ended the call and he picked me up to bring me to his room. He placed me on his bed and draped a blanket over me. 

"I'll deal with him, allright? Just stay here. I'll keep you safe Joy." he said and he pressed a kiss to my forehead. 

Just when he was about to say something, the bell rang. Pierre's eyes went wide and while he walked downstairs he mumbled something to himself in French, probably some peptalk. 

I could hear him open the door and then I heard him talking in French to someone. 

"Charles s'il te plait, je pensais que tu étais Max."

{Charles, please. I thought you were Max.} 

A few minutes later I heard their talking being interrupted by someone else, probably Max. I heard rushed footsteps on the stairs and I pulled the blanket a bit closer to my face. I was relieved when I saw that it was Charles who walked into the room. 

He sat down next to me and he pulled me close to him, using his hands to protect my ears from all the yelling downstairs. 

"It's going to be allright Joy, Pierre will protect you from him. He'll not let Max take you away from him."