who pushed me off the track?

Sunday, raceday in Silverstone:

Pierre's POV:

"Allright, that's the tactic for today. Any questions?" my engineer chirped at the end of our pre-race briefing. "No, everything's clear for me." I answered. 

"Pierre, the most important thing is to stay away from Max. We don't want one of you to get killed." he said while looking at me sternly. As if I would do something to hurt him. He's the psycho, not me.

"Yeah I know, I will stay away from him." I answered him, and he nodded.

"Okay. Go get ready, lights out in 30 minutes." he said and I walked away.

27 minutes later:

I jumped in the car on the grid, ready to give the best of myself during the race. I was starting 2nd, with Lewis in front of me and Max right behind me. And I'm not even gonna lie, I was scared. 

The lights in front of me went out, and I pushed the pedal as hard as I could, flying past Lewis into 1st place. Max overtook Lewis aswell, so he was right behind me.

I defended as good as I could, and for 45 of the 64 laps everything went okay. Until I felt a hard push in the left side of the car in the 3rd corner of the circuit. I spun off the track, and I could see the wall coming closer and closer.

I closed my eyes, preparing myself for the impact.

3

2

1

BAM

Joy's POV:

"NOOOOOO" I screamed, jumping up from my seat in the Alpha Tauri garage. Pierre just crashed into the walls at full speed. 

I tried to run out of the garage, but a few engineers grabbed my arms and desperately tried to calm me down. 

I only calmed down about 10 minutes later, when I saw Pierre walking to the garage. And it looked as if he still had all his arms and legs.

I ran out of the grasps of the engineers and carefully embraced him, placing my head in the crook of his neck.

"I was so worried about you" I said, and he wrapped his arms a bit tighter around me. 

"It's okay mon amour, I'm here. I'm okay." he whispered in my ear. Despite his efforts to calm me down, I sobbed even harder into his chest. He's the one who crashed and yet I'm the one who needs to be comforted. 

"I'm sorry Pierre, I don't want to be a dramaqueen" I said through tears, trying to laugh a bit. "No worries mon ange. But just so you know, I'm not going anywhere." he said, and kissed my forehead. 

"Who pushed me off the track?" he asked, and I rolled my eyes. "Are you seriously asking me that? Who do you think?" I said. "That bastard, I'm going to have a serious chat with him after the race."

The race ended, and unfortunately Max won, extending his championship lead. I know this will sound rude, but I really hoped that he would've crashed too. I even thought about going to the Mercedes garage to ask Toto if George or Lewis could push him off, but that was maybe a bit too much. 

Although I'm sure George would've done that for me.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Pierre placing a hand on the small of my back. "I'm going to look for Max, allright? Stay here, I won't be long." he said, and I nodded before he walked away.

Max POV:

I had just arrived in my motorhome with my trophy when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I yelled, not bothering to look up at who had just entered. It was probably an engineer to discuss something from the race. However, no one spoke up. I turned around and almost instinctively launched a fist at the clown who was standing there. 

Pierre I'll-steal-your-girlfriend Gasly

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Why the fuck did you push me off the track?" he spitted back at me. Wow, what a friendly guy he is. I wonder what Joy saw in him. What does he have that I don't have? Manners clearly not. 

"I didn't push you off, you're just not capable to keep your car on track." I grinned. 

"You will not keep that smirk on your face when I get your seat at Red Bull" he said, with the same grin on his face I had seconds before.

If this was a comic, you would see the steam coming out of my ears. I darted closer to him, until I was nose to nose with him.

"Nah mate, I don't think so. You will not get that seat. Even if you're quicker than me, forget your seat."

"Confident are we? What are you gonna do to keep me out of that seat?" he mocked back at me.

"You'll see Pierre. I would enjoy your time here while you still can."

It will crumble, I will stand tall. 

At Skyfall.

A/N: Hey everyone, I'm sorry it took me so long to write a new chapter! I went on holidays and I had a lot of gymnastics trainings and competitions but I guess I'm back now.

Anybody going to the Belgian Grand Prix this year? I'll be there on friday! :)