you may have my number, you can take my name.

Joy's POV:

We were now 6 weeks after the ichident with Max and Pierre, and things had only gotten worse. Not only the way Pierre and Max were acting to each other, but also with myself. 

First of all, Max was attacking Pierre in any way he could. Not only off track,  but definitely on track. In every corner, every piece of the track where he could do something, he did. Pierre was starting to lose his shit every time he saw Max appearing in his mirror and started to attack him back, which had led to spins and collisions multiple times. 

And second of all, I'm starting to regret this whole scene. Not only the way I had acted towards Max, because he had asked to talk to me several times and I refused it every time, which is not very fair in my opinion. But the most stupid thing that I have done, was getting in that relationship with Pierre literally 2 days after Max and I had broken up. I should've gone home to Bruges immediately instead of crying on that stupid ass beach in Monaco. Then I would have peace right now and I wouldn't have to face Max every single race weekend. 

Do I love Pierre? Yes. Of course I do, but I have acted too fast. Way too fast. But it's too late to abort this whole thing and go to Bruges. I just can't do that Pierre has done so much for me. 

𝙎𝙤 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙪𝙚, 𝙄 𝙤𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.

But I'm miserable at this point, because Max has said multiple times that he will go to the absolute end of the world to get me back, "even if he has to get Pierre out of the way for that". And that makes me scared. Because I know that he means it. He really does.

𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣.

And if all that is not enough, Max's seat at RedBull is in danger. There is someone else they want in there. Yes, exactly.

They want to put Pierre in the seat.

Silverstone is the next grand prix, and they will use that one to see if Pierre has the potential to go to RedBull. But the grand prix where they will make the final decision, is Spa.

For some reason, shit always goes down there. The history the circuit of Spa Francorchamps and I have together is immense, and I do have a little trauma. But before we get there, we still have 4 races left. 4 races where they can kill each other yeeeeyy. This will not end well, I feel it.

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨

𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡.

Max's POV: 

I. WILL. KILL. HIM.

With my fucking bare hands if I have to. First he takes my girl, and now my seat. This guy really doesn't know where to stop.

I have a very simple plan. I just push as hard as I can every race until we go to Spa. And there, I will get him out of my way.

Because the one of us 2 who ends the highest, gets the seat for the rest of the season and next season. A seat in a car that has potential to win the WDC. I'm standing first in the standings right now, with Pierre just behind me and Lewis in P3. And I'm planning to stay there. 

I will take my seat, the championship and my girl. All of them. In Spa. 

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠.

But allright, you'll see how that goes later. First, let's go racing here in Silverstone.

I was walking in the paddock when I saw her talking to him. Apparently my stare was burning, because they both turned around at the same time and looked at me in the exact same way. With pure hate burning in their eyes. It hurts me so much to see Joy looking at me with the most hate I have ever seen in my entire life. I want her to look at me with love in her eyes, as if she's addicted to me. 

I messed up, but I will make it right again. 

They both walked away in opposite directions, so I saw that as my chance. But who do I go talk to? Do I try for the what feels like 100th time to go talk to Joy, or do I go to Pierre to warn him not to pull any stunts with me? 

I picked the last option. 

"Hey Pierre, wait a damn minute!" I yelled while sprinting after him. He turned around and I saw something flashing in his eyes that I hadn't seen before, fear. He was afraid of me. That's a good thing, I thought.

"What do you want?" he asked me, trying to sound fearless and convincing. Haha, guess what, I know you're scared Pierre. 

"I want you to know that I will not let you take my seat, championship AND my girl Pierre. You will regret everything you do to me, I'll make sure of that." I said, and he had to swallow.

Listen to my Pierre, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙄 𝙜𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚. I will never let you rest until I have what I came for. Do you understand?" I sneered. 

He just rolled his eyes and said "We'll see, Verstappen". He stood there with the dumbest smirk on his face that I really wanted to beat of his stupid face, but I managed to stay calm. I just decided to walk away. But before I really left him alone, I turned around one last time to speak my last words to him:

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩