Prologue

The Voxin, the ruler of the lands, wasn't the only ruler to be found in the universe. When humans attacked the dragons and they were forced into the sky, they made homes up there for themselves, for the time being. The rock dragons formed planets out of the dust and debris that drifted the infinite darkness. The nature dragons and the water dragons created plants, bodies of water, and many other creatures to roam the new planets that  they had created. Three planets were made, each holding different types of environments. Then all the dragons and creatures choose which planet to call their home. Now the first planet's name was Muzurn, the planet of nature creatures, water creatures, earth creatures, and fire creatures. This was where the four most common elemental creatures lived and environments in this planet commonly had water, nature, fire, and earth elements. The second planet's name was Elara, the planet of the misfits. These included the hybrids, feathered dragons, lightning creatures, metal creatures, etc. This was where the creatures that didn’t fit in a single group lived and was often the planet of outcasts. The last planet's name was Lubos, the planet of the light and the dark creatures. These creatures were almost all either light or dark and very few were ever found to be a mix of both. The leaders of these three planets were Venkalth the dark magic dragon and the other was Starlight the light magic dragon phoenix hybrid. Now the leaders of these three planets were very peaceful and friendly so much that they actually loved each other dearly but after 20 years on those planets, a disagreement came up between the light and the dark. Because they couldn’t solve the disagreement a war came up between them. That's when the battle between the light and the dark began. The dragons and other creatures chose their sides, and the battle began, and it lasted for decades, both leaders surviving that time. This is where we will begin our story. 

AN: The Voxin is a ruler from another universe, in another book me and my BFF are writing. It has yet to come out.