1

Isla Mae's P.O.V

Hi, my name is Isla Mae I'm 13 and I'm a foster kid. My siblings and I have been separated for about 7 years and we were in a group home together but my caseworker has been trying to get someone to adopt me for about 6 years.

My parents were never around and we would spend a lot of time with my grandmother and she wasn't the nicest when they were drunk. I was the middle child and I was always the first one to protect my little brother Chance, and my older brother Liam was always the one to protect me.

I'm a really reserved kid and quiet, I live my life through books and through the character's point of view.

I was currently living in a group home with a bunch of other kids and they never really paid attention to me and they thought I never existed and that wasn't anything new.

Apparently, there was a couple that wanted to meet me and hear about me because they were going to foster me. I was nervous because whenever I meet new people I get really quiet. I have social anxiety so I get really nervous.

I was sitting in my room and reading my book. When one of the older kids came and told me that the people who are coming to meet me are downstairs. So I packed up my stuff and my books and I didn't have very much stuff so I had one medium-size suitcase and a backpack with my camera. so I went downstairs to meet my new foster parents.

3rd Person P.O.V

Shelly and Jared Wallace opened up their foster licence and wanted to put sibling groups back together. They found out that Mason has 2 siblings that were split up and when they heard that they knew they wanted to put them back together so they talked to Isla Mae's caseworker and they were able to pick her up and then find their older brother.

Shelly: Hey Keep it Crazy family, a few weeks ago we found out that Mason has 2 older siblings and he remembers them because he was always talking about them when he was first getting adopted. when we first got Mason we tried getting his siblings and we weren't able to find them because when we got Mason he was alone and expecting to be picked up but never did.

Jared: So when Mason got here he wouldn't stop crying because there was something missing and we found out he had siblings but because it was an emergency placement and then he fit into our family so well but we weren't able to find his siblings.

Shelly: So today we got some news and we are going to surprise Mason with his older sister. We found her caseworker and we were able to get her to come live with us and then we can fulfill the adoption. After we spend some time with her we are going to try finding their older brother and see if we can get him here with them.

*In the car*

Shelly: So we actually brought Aubrey with us because Aubrey and Isla Mae who is Mason's sister are the same age and we thought it would be nice for her to have someone her age to talk to while we drive home.

Jared: So Isla doesn't know that we have Mason, so we have a surprise for her as well.

Shelly: so let's go get her.

*At the foster home*

They got to the group home and one of the older kids opened the door and invited us in. and then called the parents of the group home and then went to get Isla.

Carissa: Hi I'm Carissa, and I've been Isla's foster mom for about 3 years and she is a really quiet kid and keeps to herself. and she has social anxiety so just be gentle with her, if she doesn't talk right away don't be offended. and here is her anti-anxiety medication.

They nodded and took the medication bottle from her as a young girl came down the stairs with one suitcase and a backpack on her back. She has long brown wavy hair and blue eyes and she came over and looked at them and then looked down at her feet.

Shelly's P.O.V

So Isla came down the stairs and I saw the look on her face and I had a feeling that she was super nervous. So I had Jared put her bag in the car and so I had some one-on-one time with her so she would be less nervous.

Shelly: Hi Isla. I'm Shelly and that man who took your bag is my husband Jared. we actually brought one of our kids who is your age so you can get to know someone so you aren't alone. would that be okay?

She looked up at me and hugged me and wouldn't let go so I could tell that she could trust me so I carried her to the car. and Jared saw me and opened the door and I put her down on the seat.

Shelly: so we are going to go to our house and we have a surprise for you.

I hand her a picture of Mason.

Shelly: This is our son Mason, you probably know him as Chance. we adopted him a few years ago, and we tried finding you and your older brother but when we found you we knew that you belonged with our family and your brothers.

She looked at me and started crying and hugged me.

we buckled everyone up and started driving back home.

Aubrey: Hi I'm Aubrey, and hopefully your new sister.

Isla Mae: Hi I'm Isla Mae. sorry I'm really nervous

Aubrey: It's okay everyone was when they first got into our house.

Isla Mae: How many siblings are there?

she looked at me kind of nervous and I gave her a reassuring nod.

Aubrey: 16

Isla Mae: wow that's a big family.