4

Isla's P.O.V

Lately, I have been really quiet and I've missed my older brother so much.

It's almost my 14th birthday and we do special outings and we take one of our siblings with us and I didn't really want to go out for my birthday. I've gone with Mason, and Jacob, and Aubrey. but this year I didn't really feel like celebrating and I don't normally celebrate my birthday anyway, normally I get a happy birthday text and facetime call from my brother and it's my first birthday with my new family and I don't know if I want to celebrate.

Jared and Shelly came to my room with the camera to come and wake me up because today was the day that we go and get Jacob's older sister Nicole and her daughter Blake and Jacob wanted me to come with him.

I got my bag and stuff ready and put it in the car and we started driving Jacob and I talked about a lot of things and he was so excited for Nicole and Blake to come and live with us. I was going to be sharing with them since it's only me in the room plus when we surprised Jacob with his sister, Nicole and I became close.

We got to the Target parking lot and we saw the truck that Nicole was in.

Shelly: Jacob are you excited?

Jacob: Yeah, it's been so long since we have lived with each other and now she is moving in with us.

Isla: it's super exciting to have another sister.

I grabbed the camera from Shelly since I was the closest to them and filmed them while they hugged and then Shelly, Jacob and Nicole went to the back seat to get Blake.

I passed the camera back to Shelly while I helped Jared, Jacob, and Nicole pack the van.

Blake clung to my leg so I grabbed one of her stuffed animals from her toy box and we sat in the back seat of the van and played with her she ended up falling asleep in my arms so I carried her out of the van to try to help load the van but they were already done so I walked around to see the van fully packed and Shelly pointed to the camera to me and Blake.

Shelly: Hey girlies, where were you two.

Isla: Playing with her stuffie in the car and she fell asleep in my arms and I wanted to come out here and she wouldn't let go.

Shelly: you guys ready to go?

Everyone: Yup!

Shelly: We have been driving for about 6 to 6 and a half hours and I know it has been 6 hours since I have used the bathroom. So we are going to pull over and I'm going to use nature's bathroom.

we looked at each other and started giggling.

Isla: I never thought that Shelly would do this but when you got to go.

When we got home I was holding Blake and she jumped slightly but she didn't start crying but then Lizzy took her from me and then we walked around the house and then showed her to the room that we are sharing.

We walk into our room and we saw my bed and Blake's bed and then Nicole's bed and Blake  was giggling and we were super excited to be sharing.

I walked to the kitchen while everyone was hanging around and I wanted to help Aubrey with baking Nicole's cake because today is her birthday.

So we picked a confetti cake and strawberry cake, we mixed it together and baked it and then we finished it and put candles in the cake and brought it out.

Shelly pointed the camera at all of us with Nicole and Blake in the middle and I was beside Nicole holding Blake so she doesn't fall.

Shelly: this about to be the loudest happy birthday ever because there are a lot of us

Jared: And it's going to be the most off key.

We finished singing and then Nicole started blowing out the candles and ask Blake for help and she didn't so we laughed and I grabbed her a piece of cake and myself one too and we ate it together.

we all cleaned up and did our chores and then got ready for bed.

*short chapter Sorry*