mall .m

(^^matty)

I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ. I AM RUSTY IN MY WRITING TODAY. I FORGOT ABOUT WHAT I MADE MATTY'S PERSONALITY BUT I JUST TRIED MY BEST.

THIS IS NOT A VERY GOOD CHAPTER. AND IT HAS TOO MANY THINGS ABOUT A BAND MOST PEOPLE DONT GET???

IDK. VERY SORRY. XOXO

---

Today was gonna be so cool.

I had the pleasure to take Daisy out to town! Could you imagine that? Adonis let me of all people take her out of his area?

Jesus Christ 2005 God Bless America. Never thought he had it in him.

"Daisy! Get out of the fucking road, you twat." I pulled her arm lightly.

She smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."

"Sorry too." I laughed. "Didn't mean to curse."

She began talking about basically nonsense the rest of the way. Lots of stuff about mice and then something about a turtle I didn't understand.

Once we got to the mall, which was about a 30 minute walk that she wanted to do, I turned her around.

"Okay. Rules. Big man doesn't want you walking off, talking to strangers without me near, doesn't want you to not buy anything, uhhh... I forgot the rest. That's pretty much it. Please follow the rules so he doesn't shoot my brains out." I chuckled nervously.

She nodded and giggled, looking around as we walked in.

Daisy gasped and turned to me. "Ice cream?"

-

"This is more messy than I was expecting." I frowned at the blue melting cone, almost dripping onto my lap.

"Mine isn't melting. Maybe it's your body heat or something." Daisy shrugged.

I shrugged too.

A couple minutes later, we were both done.

My hands were so sticky that they were kind of sticking together, so I groaned. "We have to go to the bathroom."

We walked over and she stopped. "I can't go in with you."

"Why?" I said confused.

"...Matty. I'm not a boy." She laughed.

"Oh yeah, gendered bathrooms." I nodded. "Stay out here. Anyone tries to come near you and looks creepy then scream."

I walked into the bathroom, quickly washing my hands before drying them off obviously.

I was about to open the door before I heard a kind of loud scream? I don't know it wasn't as loud as I was expecting but it was loud.

I ran out, looking at Daisy before looking up.

"Goddammit, dude." I laughed breathlessly.

I looked over at Daisy and sighed. "Daisy McCartney meet Ross MacDonald. Ross, Daisy."

Ross smiled warmly at the smaller human. "Hi I'm Ross."

"She knows that you dimwit." I said through my teeth.

"I-I mean.." He stuttered. "Hi."

"Hi." Daisy repeated, smiling back slightly.

"Oh shit, right, uh, she's kind of uncomfortable near men dude so maybe like tone down the masculinity a bit." I quickly whispered to Ross.