Cutie ..m

As me and Daisy were laying on the couches, her half asleep with her fluffy cow onesie on, our doorbell rang. I got up to get it and once I opened the door, I was met with a pleasant surprise. Adonis.

Daisy talks about him non-stop, ever since I met him last week. She claims that he's her only friend right now, but oh boy can I tell he's whipped. He is definitely going to be more than a friend sooner or later, you can tell by his eyes.

He was following Daisy around the house with some sort of puppy eyes, ready to do anything she asked him to.

He had good manners though, I'll admit. I was a bit weary of him at first, he looked pretty strong and full of dominance, but once he started speaking and told some stories about himself I loosened up and saw his good side. His pure side.

He reminded me somewhat of my son. Brayden should be about 27 now, obviously way older than Adonis here, I'm pretty sure he said something about him being in his early twenties. I have no idea where my son left to, he hasn't called or sent anything home since 5 years ago. All I know is that he left for the army, and that he's still alive. I haven't told Daisy about him being in the army, but I think she already knows. She said all she remembers is him leaving in all camo and never seen again. I do hope they'll meet again, they were such good friends before he left. Or maybe they weren't? I can't really remember.

I shook my head and looked back up at Adonis, letting him inside. He looked worn out and tired, but smiled so bright once he walked into the living room and saw Daisy.

He walked over to her as she saw him. She didn't say anything but used grabby hands towards him, signaling she wanted picked up. This was a trend with her, always wanting to be held close by him. She wanted it a lot when she was younger too, throwing a fit if she had to walk all the time.

"Such a gorgeous baby." He said softly to her. I mentally awed as I watched the scene portray.

"w-wan sleepy." She mumbled with her eyes slightly opened. This was also something that was happening lately, she spoke like a toddler at random times with Adonis. It didn't worry me, but confused me. I'd have to look that up soon.

"Okay, sweetheart. Just a second." He said back. He then turned to me.

"Is it okay if I sleep here?" He asked.

"Of course." I laughed quietly, not to wake Daisy.

He smiled at me in thanks and walked off in the hallway. "Have you brushed your teeth yet-"

I stopped listening as I went back into the living room, watching the rest of an episode of 'Chowder'.

Jeez, I don't know why Daisy likes this show so much.

--

After a short nap, I decided to check on Daisy and Adonis. I peeked through the door to see if they were asleep, then opening it all the way once I knew they were. I quietly awed at the sight, with Adonis's head tucked into Daisy's neck, and his arm tightly around her waist. Their legs were intwined and I could hear Daisy's light snores.

I mentally captured the moment before heading off to my own bed with Petunia, finding peace from knowing my daughter was in the right hands.