Daddy

Ezekiel and Tyler

Ezekiel and Tyler were best friends since 1st grade. Tyler recently found out that Ezekiel is gay. They are hanging out at recess and....Tyler is feeling a little bit yk....Horny. "Hey Ezekiel let's go to the bathroom real quick" said Tyler. "Ok" Ezekiel says. When they get to the bathroom, Tyler pushes Ezekiel into the bathroom stall and pushes him against it. "You think you you can just flirt with other boys like that pretty boy?" Tyler says seductively. "I-I-I-I'm sorry daddy I didn't know" Ezekiel says shyly. "On your knees now" Tyler says while unzipping his pants. Little did both of them know is, that Alexis is listening the whole time. *Omg I really wanna join in so bad* Alexis thinks to himself. "Fuck Ezekiel you're such a good boy for daddy" Tyler moans. Soon Tyler reaches his high and cums all over Ezekiels face. "Hey guys" Alexis said. "Fuck-OMG ALEXIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Tyler said. "Daddy it's ok, calm down this isn't you, we need to punish alexis." Ezekiel says. Ezekiel was innocent never said anything bad to people and was incredibly good in bed. "Good boy Ezek. Alexis on all 4's now and take off your clothes." "Yes daddy" Says alexis as he takes off his clothes, Ezekiel also takes off his clothes. When Alexis is ready Tyler slams into him without a warning which makes Alexis scream. "AH UHHH DADDY ITS TO MUCH" Alexis screams. "You know you can take it you slut" Tyler says. Ezekiel gets in front of Alexis and Puts his dick in Alexis's mouth which makes Alexis let out a big moan. Soon they were all close to their highs. "Shit I'm close-FUCKKKK" Tyler says as he cums in Alexis. Ezekiel cums to. They all get dressed and Alexis starts to wobble, but Tyler catches him, "Woah, pretty boy did we fuck you to hard?" Tyler says innocently. This gave alexis major butterflies.

HELP IM SO SRRY TO ANYONE FROM MY DCHOOL READING THIS