Chapter 22: Start Anew

We immediately rushed at the hospital, panting and full of sweat. "Kim Taehyung!" I shouted at the nurse desk. 

The nurse frowned at me and then glanced at all of my friends. They all tag along as they were also concerned about Taehyung, too. I liked how they have a good bond to him already, most especially the boys.

"No running in the hallway, please!" The nurse sneered at them. They didn't respon and was still gasping for air.

"Faster!" I yelled. She scoffed at me but I didn't care. 

"Please, hurry!" I pleaded. 

She then checked in the computer and type the name "Room 208, mis-" I hurriedly run my way out of there before the nurse could even done talking. The others followed behind right away, too. 

I then saw a Lisa right outside the room talking to the doctor. "Lisa!" I called her.

She turned around and our eyes met. I immediately went to her, "How is he? What happened?" I glanced at the doctor.

"He's already fine. He's resting at the moment." The Doctor stated and then let himself be excused right after. 

"What is it? What did the doctor say?" Namjoon asked. 

Lisa smiled at him. "He's fine now. Resting." She answered. 

I sat on the hospital bench, looking down. Jennie then followed. She went in for a side hug while stroking my back. Chaeyoung sat on the the other side, holding my hand and caressing it.

"Why was he suddenly rushed to the hospital?" Jin asked. I felt Lisa's gaze at me before answering.

"W-Well, he wasn't eating right." I immediately look up at her. "N-not getting enough, sleep either." She added.  I sighed as I put my free palm to my face.

"This is my fault." I stated.

Jimin scoffed. "Damn, right. It is."

"Jim!" Jennie and Chaeyoung shouted at the same time.

"No, it's okay," I glanced at both of them. "Jimin's right."

I heard Yoongi let out a deep sigh. "What really happened at the park, Ji? Because ever since that happened, you guys started to be distant with each other."

"I-" I looked away, biting my lip.

Jungkook exhaled deep and squatted right in front of me. He grabbed both of my hands and stare at me seriously. "I guess it's my turn now to snap you out of it."

My brows creased so he continued. "You're both engrossed with the past that it's hurting you both a lot," He stated. "I know you guys are still in the process of hurting but you guys need to move on and heal."

I looked down as my tears started to fall. "It's too difficult, Kook. I still can't let go." I wailed.

"I know," He answered. "That's why you guys need to talk it out."

"We already did, we-" 

"No , you both didn't" It was Lisa this time. "You both played the victim card. You said you're hurt, he did, too. You said you can't be with him, he understood and let you go."

Jungkook agreed. "That's not how it works, Chi." He said. "You know that."

"Talk and decide," Jungkook added. "Whether you both heal together? Or do it apart?"

Lisa nodded. "You both decide it." Lisa agreed.

***

I woke up with my head on Jungkook's lap. I stood up and saw Lisa's head on Jungkook's shoulders while his head was on hers. I smiled as I watched them close. They really looked good together.