Riots

Days rolled by , Sivaangi and Ashwin spoke everyday . Everything was fine . Rakshan didnt know much that they talk on a daily basis but knew that they have good rapport . Sivaangi had been with Rakshan , Sarath , Ashwin in recent times for movies , dinner etc . Everyone knew that Ashwin and Sivaangi has got an equation . Sivaangi liked spending time with him . Ashwin on the other hand wants her to be happy and he felt happy being with her /for her . Simple !!

One fine day , Rakshan , Sarath , Ashwin had a day off due to the reasons their college declared . Sivaangi as usual went to college . But riots broke down in the city due to some on going issues between the ruling and the opposite party . Opposite party members started attacking people .

Rakshan called Ashwin ,

Rakshan - Macha , Sivu college poiruka da

Ashwin - pinna college pogama ?

Rakshan - Dei TV pathu thola .

Ashwin watched TV ,

Ashwin - Machaa .. Dei .. Ena da . Namaku leave vitaanunga kedi da .. Opposite party plan panirukaanga .. Sam ku call paniya ?

Rakshan - Panten . Morning eh class cut pantu vetuku poitaanam .

Ashwin - Tension agadha macha .. Namba poi pakalam vaa .. Avaluku call panu .. Na udane kelambren

Rakshan - Tarunya , Sivu rendum edukala phone ah eduku dan vechirukungalo .

Ashwin - Something fishy .. Poi pakalam va .. Car la varaadha .. Car safety vida un safety kaaga solren ..

Rakshan - ok daa .. Auto la varen .

----

Ashwin tried calling her several times but it turned out to be unanswered . He sent her a message " I am coming " .

Ashwin took the longest route but still safest route which connects to the back gate of her college .

Ashwin reached the back gate and saw a few people attacking . Much lesser than the ones he saw on television .

He hits a guy who belonged to the opposite party and took the green piece of towel from his neck .. He enters the college like a gunday ..

He searched in all the college blocks and was unable to find her . He helped a few people to get out by making them escape through fence though it leaves a few scratches on limbs .

With time , he started getting irritated and tears threatening him every now and then .
Finally something dawned him , he took out his mobile to check for any messages .. While she replied as " In library " .

He hurried to the library only to find the main door closed . He somehow made into library and shouted her name ..

Sivaangi came out from a corner .

Sivaangi : Ashwineyy ..

Her voice was too low .. As soon as he saw her , he ran towards her . He found her forehead with contusion and blood oozing out mildly .

Ashwin : Rowdy ..

( He hugs her , she didnt cry but she was frightened )

Ashwin : Enachu ? All okay dana ?

Sivaangi : Ellam okie .

Ashwin : Ethana darava call panen terima ?

Sivaangi : Phone enta ila Ashwiney .. Tarunya kita iruku .. I came to get a book from library .. Varum podhe attack pananga .. na odi vanduten .. Main door yar close panadhu terila .. Incharge pantu oditaan pola .. Na bayanduten .