Muzhusa unakena na vazhuren

One fine evening ,

Ashwin informed Sivaangi ,

Ashwin - Rowdy , birthday party thursday vandru ..

Sivaangi - Yaaruku Ashwineyy ..

Ashwin - adi paavi .. Enaku dan ..

Sivaangi - Ashwineyy solave ila un birthday nu ..

Ashwin - Ipodan solitene rowdy ..

( He encircles his hands around her neck )

Sivaangi - nee ipdi pudikadha .. Ennala un moonje paka mudiyadhu apram ..

Ashwin - Seri na pudikala nee pudichiko ..

Sivaangi - Kd ..

Ashwin - Naana neeya ?

Sivaangi - Oheww apo naan kedi ya ??

Ashwin - Aama

Sivaangi - enakidhu podhum enakidhu podhum

Ashwin - Seri variya vetla drop panren .. Un anna sattaiya pudichi kepan enna

Sivaangi - Ashwineyy vetla epo sola porom ??

Ashwin - Eda pathi ??

Sivaangi - Ridiculous .. Nambala pathi dan ..

Ashwin - Apdi ena iruku namakulla ?

Sivaangi nears him and looks into his eyes directly .. He got nervous all of a sudden but enjoyed it .. She pulled him by his shirt to her height ..

Ashwin - Rowdy .. Beach la irukom .. Ena panra

Sivaangi - Shhh .. Close your eyes and feel the breeze ..

Ashwin with all smiles closes .. She pulls him and gave a strong kiss on his cheeks and ran away .. Ashwin and Sivaangi had never shared kiss between them till now .. Bear warm hugs to console each other had occured .. Entwining hands and walking down the streets , taking care of each other and being there , feeding each others their favourite pasta and pizzas ,ctheir romance bloomed .. This can never match any kind of physical intimacy though a few times Ashwin was tempted to kiss her ..

Sivaangi from a long distance  shouts ,

Sivaangi - Ashwineyy .. Varriya iliya ??

Ashwin had content feeling throughout the ride while she kept on talking things . When she wad about to step down from his RE  ,

Ashwin - Birthday aniku elarkitayum solidren maa .. Ena irukunu namakulla .. okie va rowdy ??

------

Sivaangi was pestering Rakshan as what to present Ashwin .. Rakshan kept on telling her to do things of her choice .. She remembered his words and finally decided something ..

---

Birthday night party comes ,

[ Dont see logic here regarding age and his studies and this is a night party before the clock strikes 12 ]

Everyone started arriving for the party ..
Just a few people to celebrate at a small banquet hall .

Ashwin's dad wanted to celebrate this for 2 reasons .. Firstly its his only son's 25th birthday and secondly its after his grave fracture .. He wants his son to enjoy .. He has planned a few surprises for him ..

Ashwin along with his friends Pugazh and Bala and had hearty conversation .. He already introduced them to Rakshan and Sarath and this bunch of 5 had become so close ..