~ Suncho ~

EPIC I'M FINALLY DOING THIS I JUST REALLY NEEDED TO GET THIS OUT OF MY SYSTEM!!!

A/N: This is a one shot between Me and @HylianGuard 's OC and Sunny. If you don't seem to understand, READ HIS ToD boookkkssss.

In other words, this chapter is Echo x Sunny!!!

*SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ IT* Also, for those of you who have read it, this event takes place in between the time where Kinkajou announces that there will be a dance, and before Tide and Anemone enter the hall, AND after the dance uwu. Enjoy reading!

"Okay... what do I write?" Echo mumbled to himself with the pencil he fumbled with. "Tide said write something about a secret admirer... hmmm..."

A couple minutes of crushing pieces of paper and 'accidentally' taking off his armband so he would 'accidentally' burn the pieces of paper with his firescales, he finally came out with:

' Dear Sunny,

You are probably wondering who sent you this letter. Well, I only have to say that you have a little 'secret admirer'... me. Meet me at the entrance of the gym...?

Your's truly,

??? '

"I hope this is good enough!" Echo squeaked with a hint of fear.

Okay, now to tell Sunny she has a... package! He thought confidently.

Looking for Sunny seemed to be a lot harder than Echo would have expected. At least, where he thought she'd be. The dragonet of destiny didn't seem to be in the prey center, or any of the classes.

Until a good half an hour later, he bumped into her. Really bumped into her.

Echo was walking around the hallways, not looking ahead, as Sunny carried a handful of scrolls, blocking her view, and then...

They crashed into each other.

The ten scrolls Sunny was carrying fell on the ground, as Echo got up with a yelp and an embarrassed blush.

"G-Gahh!- I-I'm so sorry!!" Echo exclaimed apologetically, helping her pick up the scrolls.

The SandWing dusted herself as she got up with a sigh.

"That's alright, Echo." Sunny said with a light smile.

She knows my name! A part of him thought, and another part of him wanted to smack himself. Of course she knows your name, she's a teacher here.

"H-Here!- I-I'll help you carry these," Echo said, immediately helping her collect all her scrolls off the ground and carrying them, 'occasionally' losing his balance.

"Errr- You sure you can manage...?" Sunny asked politely, offering a talon.

"N-No!- I-I'm alright!" Echo called out behind the pile of scrolls blocking his view.

"Okay then..." Sunny said curiously, but shrugged it off as they walked to her office.

Once Echo had plopped the scrolls in her office with a pant, Sunny gave him a grateful brush of her wing.

"Thanks, Echo!" She said happily.

Echo tried not to let himself jump when he received the friendly gesture, but couldn't help himself when he appeared redder than some of his scales were.

"Y-Y-You're w-w-welc-come..." Echo stuttered, awkwardly shuffling his wings closer to himself.

Sunny squinted at him. "You alright? You're... very jittery..."

"I-I-I'm f-f-fine!-" Echo replied quickly.

Sunny looked at him and tilted her head.

"You su-"

"O-Oh!- A-And u-uhh... y-you h-have a... p-package i-in y-your s-sleeping cave... l-later!" Echo interrupted her quickly, rushing off before he said anything stupid.

You can do this, He thought to himself. Just a couple more hours till dusk.

"Don't be nervous, Echo." Echo said to himself, pacing around.

"It's just a small little dance! W-What could possibly go wrong?" He repeated to himself, for a couple of times, trying to relax himself.

Echo looked around, undeniably nervous. What would she think of him? Would she think he was just jittery and awkward?

As he waited for Sunny, he stood by the entrance of the gym, wondering if she would genuinely think he was weird. Finally he spotted her, looking around the entrance of the gym when she curiously went up to him.

"Hi Echo! I'm supposed to meet someone here- They didn't really say who though... What are you doing here..?" Sunny asked him.

"H-H-H-Hi... J-J-Just... w-w-waiting f-for someone..." Echo replied, stuttering.

Sunny widened her eyes as she realised.

"You're the one who sent me that letter!" Sunny exclaimed, and with that, she grabbed Echo's talon, pulling him into the gym right as the lights went off for a while, and Echo heard Qibli yelling, "WELCOME TO JADE MOUNTAIN ACADEMY! Here's our first ever dance party!!"

And with that, the lights suddenly went on, and the music started.

"Come on, let's dance!" Sunny squeaked happily, nudging him affectionately.

"B-But I- " Echo blurted out.

"Don't worry, it'll be fun! Didn't you ask me to the dance in the first place?" Sunny questioned him.

"I-I-I.." Was all Echo managed to get out.

And with that, Sunny pulled him by the talon onto the dance floor, with Echo having no idea what wild ride he was about to get himself into.

A few hours later, Echo came out of the gym, ridiculously dizzy. He'd caught up to Sunny, who found him by the entrance.

Sunny nudged him gently and stifled a giggle. "You alright, Echo?"

"Y-Y-Yeah..." Echo said, shaking himself quickly.

One by one the students slowly came out of the gym. As the gym was finally empty, Sunny slowly walked inside, as Echo followed her from behind.

"It's gonna be the last day of school," Sunny said as she turned around to face him. Echo nodded shyly.

"I-I-I'm sorry..." Echo said as he looked down. Sunny nudged him gently.

"For what...?" Sunny asked curiously.

"For waiting until now to ask you.." Echo said, sitting on the bleachers, carefully avoiding the burn marks that Peril forced him into because he was another Firescales.

Sunny sat beside him, wrapping her wing around him as Echo looked up at her with a shocked blush.

"You know... you could still come back!" Sunny exclaimed.

Echo looked at her enthusiastically. "Really?"

Sunny hugged him, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, as Echo gazed at her with the deepest blush ever.

"See you tomorrow...?" She asked shyly.

"Y-Y-Y-Yeah.." Echo stuttered, then nodded quickly, watching her go off with that sweet smile on her face. 

If ya liked this, pls vote, and see you dragons and dragonets later!