~ Glorybringer ~

@SyedHasanSaqibKazmi

enjoy

"Your majesty-"

"For the last time Deathbringer! I don't need you to accompany me on the way to Jade Mountain Academy!"

"But it could be dangerous!" The NightWing protested.

"What is going to be dangerous about going to my friend's own academy?!" Glory countered.

Deathbringer thought for a bit. "Kinkajou?" He tried.

Glory looked at him with a small glare, despite her wingtips turning into a light shade of yellow.

"I don't need your help even against Kinkajou, Deathbringer." Glory explained, a scowl forming on her face.

Deathbringer sighed in defeat. "Alright Glory, I'll stay here." He said unwillingly.

Glory looked him in the eye doubtfully.

"So you will not be following me to Jade Mountain Academy?" Glory repeated, as Deathbringer raised his talons innocently.

"Yes! I'll stay in the rainforest!" Deathbringer exclaimed.

"You sure?" Glory questioned him, uncertain. It wasn't like him to listen to her just like that.

Deathbringer nodded. "I'll be here even when you get back."

Glory looked at him and sighed. She didn't have time for his smug, annoying nonsense.

And with that Glory flapped to the direction of Jade Mountain Academy, awaiting the reunion with her friends.

...

Deathbringer was not going to wait at the rainforest until she got back.

If Glory thought she was going to be safe as she flew to Jade Mountain Academy she would be wrong. What if she would get targeted by a certain NightWing assassin with good looks and charm?

She would be totally screwed.

Deathbringer slowly glided down to the entrance of Jade Mountain Academy, giving quick, wary glances around him as he landed.

Slowly, the NightWing snuck around the academy, looking around for Glory. After a couple of minutes of searching, he could finally hear some voices ahead in the hallways he snuck around.

He made his way to the voices, his talon steps muffled as the voices of the dragons could be heard even louder.

As he gave a peek inside the cave, he saw the familiar Dragonets of Destiny, Clay, Tsunami, Starflight and Sunny. But the minute he looked in his gaze brushed past them and landed on the beautiful RainWing sitting among them.

He let himself have a moment to watch her, looking among her friends and occasionally laughing. Admiring her gorgeous scales until-

"Hey Deathbringer!"

As Deathbringer saw the RainWing queen whip her head around, he quickly covered the dragonet's snout, pulling them away from the entrance and into another cave.

The dragonet in front of him gave him a small glare.

"What was that for?!" She squeaked.

"You nearly blew my cover, Kinkajou." Deathbringer replied, countering her sharp glare with a one of his own.

Kinkajou opened her jaws to reply, only for Deathbringer to silence her with a hush.

"Listen, I'm here to accompany Glory, alright? Now if you leave me alone, I'll tell you all about it later." Deathbringer said to her.

The RainWing dragonet's eyes went wide, as her scales turned to an amused yellow and pink, then quickly darted away.

Deathbringer let out a sigh, and turned around to immediately be face-to-face with Glory, looking at him with a glare.

"I told you to stay in the Rainforest," Glory growled.

Deathbringer opened his jaws to explain, but Glory stopped him.

"No. I'm not going to sit through your tiring explanations again, Deathbringer. Why can't you just leave me be for an hour? I'm not even going anywhere dangerous, Deathbringer!" Glory exclaimed.

Deathbringer lifted his chin.

"Just trying to protect my love, your majesty." Deathbringer replied casually, as Glory's scales turned into a deep red to a slow bright shade of pink. Glory huffed.

"Y-Yeah. Sure. Say what you want." Glory muttered with an obvious blush, avoiding his gaze.

Deathbringer smirked, wrapping a wing around her affectionately.

"I love you," he said to her gently.

"I love you too." Glory muttered as her scales turned into a shade of pink and red.

And with that, loud squealing could be heard from the entrance, and the pair looked up to see a bright pink Kinkajou, Sunny clapping her talons gleefully, Clay smiling, Starflght's eyes going wide at what he heard, and Tsunami looking at the two doubtfully.

"So what did we miss?" Tsunami asked.

Boom.