Epilogue

It's here!

"I just don't understand why I can't just open my damn eyes Billie" I scolded my girlfriend who was currently kidnapping me, against my will or not, our answers would be different.

"Baby, it's our year anniversary, I'm trying to be a hopeless romantic here so shut up" she squeezed my hand that she was holding and guiding me with.

"Hey!" I blindly swatted at her, completely missing "don't tell me to shut up" I pouted, which she kissed away as I hoped.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean it"

"Are we there yet? We've been walking for so long now" I whined, stomping my feet.

"We literally just got out of the car my love, and yes we are" she continued to guide us to god knows where.

I can't really tell where we are, but I can feel the sun beating down on us and what feels like a road beneath us.

The only thing I was told was to bring my toiletries and take a week off of work. And I did do some snooping and found receipts in Billie's car for clothes for me as well as herself.

So, from this I'm gathering that we are going on a getaway, where? I have no clue but as long as we are together, I really cannot complain.

This past year has been the best of my life so far.

Matthew and his boyfriend moved home to their own house in town. Mama and dad accept us for who we are and love Billie.

Billie and I took a gap year, deciding to work and live our year in complete bliss without the impeding thought of college lingering over us when we first got back together.

"Ok so we are here Mace, I'm gonna take the blindfold off ok? It is a little bright so don't open those pretty eyes straight away my love, you need your eyes to take in my beauty ok?" Billie mumbled while untying the piece of cloth from my head.

"Always so humble" I giggled and kept my eyes shut as the blindfold slipped off my eyes.

"Someone has to be the humble one in this relationship Macey"

Blinking to adjust my eyes to the bright setting we were currently in, it took me a minute or two to gather myself and take in our surroundings.

In front of me was a plane, well a small one. So a jet?

And we were on the tarmac of what was an airport?

"Billie, baby? Where are we? And is that a jet?" I looked over to my beaming girlfriend who was taking photos of me.

"Fuck! You are just so cute!" she gushed, grabbing my chin to face her for a kiss.

"Answer me" I whined, mumbling against her lips but giving in and kissing her back while wrapping my arms around her neck, pulling her inhumanely closer.

"That my love" she started and brushed the hair out of my face before stroking my cheek lightly with a grin "is our private jet, surprise!"

The words didn't register in my head after I took a few takes of the private jet next to us "private? Billie how much did this all cost? Where are we going?"

"Don't scold me woman" she pouted "I'm trying to be romantic, and we are going to Hawaii and spending the week on a little island in a beach house"

I think I'm about to faint.

Hawaii?

Island?

Beach house?

This has got to be a fever dream. I am very aware that Billie and Finneas are quite well off and will be for the rest of their lives. However, I never expected this.