chapter three

hi guys and gals guess who's back, not me

disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fanfic Rick Riordian does

_____________________________________________________________________

percy's P.O.V.

After that *peculiar* experience with Aphrodite, I started to get ready for traveling with the hunt. three days later I found myself waiting for them at pedestal park once they arrived there I found myself in the middle of bows all pointed at me.

"what is going on in here," asked a familiar voice "we found this male lurking around camp flirting with us," said one of the hunters Artemis made her way to me furiously and shouted "what are you doing you dirty male" " first of all I'm here because you told me to be here, and second of all I was not flirting with your hunters because I swore on the Styx not to" I responded, "what is he talking about my lady?" asked Atalanta one of the older hunters "meet your new guardian Perseus Jackson" sighted Artemis "WHAT!?" exclaimed most of the hunters.

"I know it's hard to believe but father gave me the choice between either him or Hercules and he is a good man. Plus he swore on the Styx not to flirt with you girls" reasoned Artemis "he can still find some kind of loophole," chided in one of the hunters "yes but I trust that he won't" countered Artemis. And now that that's done I'd like to start giving our new guardian some chores she smirked and all the hunters smirked with her.

suddenly I felt like joining the hunt wasn't such a good idea. and it turns out I was right they made me sharpen their arrows, cut down trees, wash their clothes and make them dinner. at dinner time when I brought the food most of the hunters had to try really hard to hold their awe.

I had basically used Hestia's blessing to make an amazing food it was mostly blue cookies but it still had turkey, burgers, pasta, and egg salad.  Thalia came to ask me "how did you make all of this?" I just shrugged and said "Hestia's blessing" as if it was nothing.

Thalia just gaped at me, I smirked and teased " you're gonna catch flies thalia blushed and punched me in the arm "ouch!" I whined, she smirked, "deal with it".

once we sat down one of the hunters whispered to Artemis "why is this male here my lady?" one of Atalanta, one of the older hunters whispered to Artemis. but I heard and responded, "my home betrayed me and my girlfriend cheated on me".

Most of the hunters looked at me with sympathy in their eyes. I knew that they still hated me but most of them had also been heartbroken or cheated on.

"that's impossible" Diana, the new second in command since phoebe died replied. "a girl cannot cheat on a male.

"then how do you explain aphrodite? she cheats on her husband with that war god and then cheats on him with mortals"

the hunters stayed quiet.

"exactly," said Percy and with that, he left.

Thalia's P.O.V.

I went back to my tent to call Chiron and confront him about Percy's situation she found a fountain and Iris messaged him.

He was in his office doing some paperwork when he noticed Thalia. "thalia, my dear what can I do to help you?" "Why did you make Percy leave?" Chiron looked sad "we didn't make him leave he can come back any time he wants"

time skip

I went to Percy's cabin and knocked on the door. Percy answered the door, his eyes were bloodshot and he had bags under them, it looked like he had been crying a lot.

"what do you want?" he asked.

"Chiron says you can go back to camp because all the campers wanted him back" Percy was really happy, but something wasn't right.

He asked Artemis if she could flash him to camp, and she did.

when he arrived all the campers came pointed their weapons at him "you are not welcome here Percy, a voice that he knew too well said.

hi, people thank you for being patient for the next chapter. I've been really busy studying for a science test since the last time I got a big fat D thankyou for reading this.

(word count: 731 words)