chapter 5

hiiiiiiiii I know it's already been a long time since I updated but I'm trying to update once a week which isn't working, once again thank you goldenmp for voting because it makes my day, I would also like to thank everyone for reaching 60 views I know it's not much but I'm still happy :)

_________________________________________________

Percy's P.O.V. 

I don't know what I was thinking when I jumped of Olympus, but I saw water below me and I concentrated on making it catch me once I arrived back down I called blackjack to come to pick me up.

"sup' boss" 

"hey blackjack can you give me a ride"

"boss, even when you're a pegasus you can hear some gossip, and from what I've heard all campers besides the two Hermes twins, the Ares girl, and the centaur you're a big fat traitor"

I smiled thinking of my friends back at camp "it's a long story, I'll tell you on the way"

"sure, where are we going?"

"my mother's apartment"

TIME SKIP

I knocked on my mom's apartment door, I heard her footsteps towards the door "who's there?" she asked. I heard the lock click and she opened the door. I never really understood that, why do people ask who's there while they open the door to see you?

she looked at me, "hi mom" 

she welcomed me inside "what's wrong," she asked

I explained to her how Thomas came to camp and ruined my life, how Annabeth cheated on me, how the campers turned against me, and finally how the gods sentenced me to death.

by the end of my story, she looked sad "I'm sorry Percy, I hope you find a way out of this one" a tear fell from her cheek. we hugged and said our goodbyes. 

after some time I asked blackjack to take me to camp so he flew to long island but when we entered the border he shuddered as if he had bad memories here 

"blackjack?" I asked

"yes boss"

"did you forget to tell me something that happened while I was gone?"

"Oh no, how did he figure it out"

"you know I can read your mind right?"

"damn it"

I snickered "did you mean dam it?"

"huh?"

"doesn't matter, but blackjack what were you keeping from me?"

he reluctantly agreed to tell me "When you left, that ares kid tried to ride me but I didn't let him so he started whipping me so I run away and stayed in a forest nearby until you called me. also, he only gave me apples and no donuts"

"you know that you could have told me about it"

"But boss-"

"no buts, now let me get my stuff before I leave here forever"

"you mean we leave here right?"

"look blackjack, I know that they mistreated you here but a demigod like me attracts a lot of monsters and I don't want you to get hurt"

I jumped off him and ran to my cabin I took the stuff I would need: some clothes, food, ambrosia, and nectar, and three boxes of blue cookies finally I looked at a picture of me and Annabeth, raised it, then put it back down. I didn't need any reminders of my past. I packed everything up and left my cabin, as I traveled through camp most of the older kids would shoot me betrayed and angry looks while the younger kids would just glare at me.

when I reached the border I looked back and whispered a quick goodbye, then I turned around and left.

TIME SKIP

I dodged a silver arrow that shot past my ear "get him girls" the lieutenant of the hunt's voice shouted as I was running for my life

"he has already escaped Olympus for long enough, it's time that he faces his fate" 

I slid under a tree and jumped over a bush, over the past few months I had been getting used to this kind of stuff, at first when I left camp I made myself a house and thought I would stay there but of course, my scent attracted all the monsters in the area so now I have to keep moving from place to place and I almost don't get any sleep. during this time I have found some demigods and given them directions to one of the camps or the hunters, I usually never show my face and if they ask for my name I call myself the betrayed camper.

anyways, I kept running even though I was starting to get tired, suddenly I found myself at the edge of a cliff I turned around just to find five hunters with their bows pointed at me, one of the hunters lowered her bow 

"you know Pery, you gave us quite a run, but it's time for you to give yourself up to my father" 

"Thalia?" I wondered aloud

"yes Percy, you can't escape this time there's no way out, Annabeth told us what you did. turns out Artemis was right, there are no exceptions for males, every single one is a dirty cheater. and now it's time for you to pay" 

I looked down the cliff, I saw a river running down and figured out a scape plan, I smiled to myself

"so long cousin," I said, and once again I jumped

okay so I know I haven't updated in a really really really long time but I've been busy in real life (sleeping). since it's Christmas I gave you guys an extra-long chapter because I won't update during the holidays I hope you guys have a great Christmas or any other holidays that you celebrate, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

question: what is the worst ship you can think of?

mine is AresxSally

word count: 960 words