chapter four

hi I know I've been a little bit busy with homework and studying for my science test but since nobody cares about my life I should dedicate this chapter to goldenmp for being the only person to vote for my book it's kind of sad but it still gives me the energy to write.

_________________________________________________________

third person's P.O.V.

when he arrived all the campers came pointed their weapons at him "you are not welcome here Percy, a voice that he knew too well said. And the person's name was, you guessed it *drum roll* JOHN CENA!!!!!!! 

jk

when he arrived all the campers came pointed their weapons at him "you are not welcome here Percy, a voice that he knew too well said.

"N-Nico? w-what do you m-mean" asked Percy scared of what the answer might be.

"Annabeth told us what you did" "you cheated on her with an aphrodite girl" Nico scoffed

"that's a lie" Clarisse bellowed from the back of the crowd

"his fatal flaw is loyalty" added Connor

"you should be ashamed of yourselves for believing a single word Annabeth lied" Travis scolded them

Percy looked at them giving them grateful looks but before he was able to say anything he was teleported to Olympus met by Zeus's angry voice.

"what going on" Percy demanded

"Perseus Jackson, you are accused of treason against Olympus for being a spy from Gaea and Nero during the three wars" Zeus thundered "do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I-" Percy tried to say though his voice was quivering

"I can't believe I trusted him to be the guardian of my hunt" fumed Artemis

"I am disappointed in you Perseus" 

Percy's P.O.V.

"I am disappointed in you Perseus" I looked up at my father who gave me a look of disappointment and disgust

Zeus cleared his throat "going back to the main point who votes to kill Perseus this time Zeus, Hera, Ares, Dionysus, Poseidon, Hades, and Artemis raised their hands. but Hermes, Hephthesus, Hestia, Demeter, Apollo, and Aphrodite voted for him to live.

"very well then" Zeus's voice boomed "since the council is tied we shall let Perseus have a two-hour head start, and then he shall be killed on sight" 

I tried to speak for myself "when did you conclude that I was a traitor Olympus"  

"We got evidence from Ares's spawn" Athena explained just as Zeus flashed Thomas in. he smiled smugly at me making me want to break his face in half, "hello traitor"

Zeus cleared his throat "tell us what you found boy"

Thomas looked around with an innocent face "well I was just looking around His cabin since he looked suspicious and I found a letter to Gaea under his matres signed by him which said that he was planning to bring her back" when he finished Apollo and Hermes were glaring at the boy since they could tell he was lying.

"I went on a whole quest to stop dirt face, why would I try to revive her again?" I asked. The gods sat in silence thinking for some time, finally, Ares tried to defend his son "you were trying to gain our trust so that when she returned you would be our spy"

I snorted "that makes no sense, Athena, can't you see this is a complete lie" but it turns out she couldn't.

"even though I hate to say it Ares is right Perseus could have been pretending all the time"

"then it is decided" Zeus interrupted "Perseus go to your cabin to pack up, do you have any last words?"

"yes" I answered "to all those who wanted for me to live, thank you and to the rest" I turned around and gave them the middle finger "fuck you" and with that, I jumped of Olympus

hi guys and gals I know it's been a long, long time but I have had a lot in my life (I know, I have a life big reveal) but now I'm back and ready to keep going :) anyway I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short but as I said I've had a lot in my life I'll try to update more but I'm not sure I'll be able to, thank you for reading.

question: who's your O.T.P.? mine is perzoe

(I've decided I'm gonna make a question every chapter)

word count: 732 words