Prologue

Third P.O.V

Mal: once upon a time long long ago.... Well more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake yeah, so instead of a honeymoon Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected as king of the united states of Auradon. He rounded up all of the villains, sidekicks...basically all of the really interesting people and boot them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier keeping them there. This is my hood. No magic, no wi-fi, no way out. Or so I thought, hang on, your about to meet us. But first, this happened.

Aruadon

Ben looks out to the Isle of the lost as Lumiere is fitting Bens suit so it would suit him at the coronation " Sleeve, head ah-ha" he says as he figures out bens measurements soon Belle and Beast come walking in seeing their son get fitted " how is it possible that you are going to be crowned king next month your just a baby!" said Beast as he was surprised that his son would become king " he's turning 16 dears" belle says to her husband "hey pops" ben said to his dad "16 that's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42" said beast" Belle looked at her husband in slight annoyance " uh you decided to marry me at 28"

She reminded her husband "it was either you or a teapot" he jokingly said as he winked at his son as he chuckled " kidding" he replied again " mom dad" said ben getting the attention he tries to walk towards them but Lumiere stopped him as he was still getting ben fitted Ben looked at him as he stayed put and then turned his attention to his parents "I have chosen my first proclamation. I have decided that the children of the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here at Auradon" he says much to his parents and Lumiere's shock ben continued "every time I look out to the island I feel like they have been abandoned." Ben finished saying to his parents, after a bit of processing what their son had said Beast spoke "the children of our sworn enemies living among us" he said still in a bit of shock " we start out with a few at first only the ones the need our help the most, I've already chosen" ben says " have you" Beast said annoyed as he was Annoyed about the idea that the children would be living among them but Belle gave him a look "I gave you a second chance" she said to her husband as she is willing to go with as it is her son choice, she the turns to ben "who are their parents" she asked her son and ben named of the parents of the kids he has chosen " Cruella de Vil...Jafar... Evil queen...Captain Jack Sparrow...and Maleficent" ben says everyone else was completely shocked at the fact that Ben would want to bring the child of one of the most badest Villans on the planet to Auradon " Maleficent She is the worst villain in the land" Beast exclaims in anger " dad just hear me out here-" ben was caught off by his father "I won't hear of it they are guilty of unspeakable crimes" Beast exclaims "Dad their just Children are innocent don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Ben says to his dad as his dad looks at his son, then his wife and says to his son " I suppose their children are innocent" he says to his son as he walks away while his bens mother walks up to him and straightened out his suit "well done" she says to him as she walks away as she goes to Beast "shall we?" she asks her husband and they both soon leave. Leaving ben all alone as he walks over to the window and looks out to the isle of the lost.

A/n: hey guys hope you guys will like this one I wanted to do something with original Characters and I love pirates of the Caribbean so I wanted to do something with these in mind so yeah hope you like this and until next time remember "A wizard pirates life is a good one" see ya.