Meeting The Sparrows

Third P.O.V

At the port Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos were walking somewhere but only Mal knew whereas the others did not as they were following her finally Evie decided to ask mal as now she did question it until now "Mal where exactly are we going?" Asks Evie Mal just turns to her "My mother has asked me to grab the other two" said Mal as the others remembered Maleficent had said that two others would be joining them as well "so who are they, are they cool?" asks Carlos "How deep are their pockets?" Jay asks " are they Handsome?" Evie asks "Meh, depends and Ew" Mal answers then suddenly Mal saw a prostitute in a red dress "Scarlett" Mal called out as Scarlett turned to see Mal "what are you doing her Mal?" Scarlett asks confused and annoyed that mal was here "I'm looking for Jace and Annie Sparrow have you seen them" Mal asks At the sound of the name Jace Sparrow made Evie's heart skip a beat as she had fallen in love with the Sparrow boy for a while and was excited in going to Auradon with the Sparrow siblings " last as I've seen and heard they were at the Black Pearl" Scarlett said to Mal as Mal knew she where that was as she was about to head there with the others Scarlett said to mal "oh if you run into their farther Jack Sparrow, give him a good slap for me" "will do" was mals reply as she and the others and head to the Tavern only known as the Black Pearl named after the famous ship that Captian Jack Sparrow loved so much.

As they walked in the Tavern was full of life with music playing, people singing, dancing and drinking all around the place "ok guys follow me and stay quiet, let me do the talking" Mal says to the others as they all follow her to the bar where the Bartender was, he an older man with white hair on his sides and a grey beard, rounded and a jolly fellow he had just finished serving someone a drink when he turns to mal a was surprised to see the daughter of Maleficent here "Mal how can I help you" the bartender asks "I need to see the Sparrow's" mal says "sorry but they are not interested in seeing you at at the moment" mal loos annoyed at the bartender's response and says to him "look my mother sent me to talk to him so you might want to tell him I want to see him" after the threat the bartender gave in and told her "I don't Know where Jace Sparrow is but Annie is over there" the Bartender said as he points to a booth looking at the stage at the end of the wall. Mal left and went over to where Annie was.

As Mal was close to the table Annie pulled out a pistol and it was pointing at Mal "why are you here?" she asks with a stern glare, Annie was one of the Best pirates in the port along with her Brother as they were very good at stealing, pillaging and can get out of trouble by either fighting or planning an escape out of the problem just like their dad though Jace was always more cunning and smart like his farther, Annie always just went along with her brother's plans though she would give her ideas on the plans as they were the best pirate duo on the isle of the lost "Maleficent has sent me to use to get you and your brother" mal said to Annie as she kept her pistol pointing at Mal almost ready to shot "I have believed that this is to do with the invite to a new school?" Annie says in a cold stare "yes we were invited as well" Mal replied with a glare of her own as they both heard each other and Annie was never a fan of mal and what she did in the past as she was friends with Uma as well back then "well you can tell Maleficent that we would not be joining you to Auradon" Annie said to Mal Then suddenly out of nowhere a finger pushed down Annie's pistol as a voice all too familiar to Annie "now Annie lets not do something that we would regret Savvy" Jace said to his sister he then turns to Mal and the others giving his familiar smirk at them then sat next to his sister though during this Evie a bit nervous and slightly blushing, though no one was aware of this Jace was feeling the same for Evie as he saw her but tried to keep it cool " so Maleficent told you to get us?" Jace says as Mal Nodded "I'm guessing that we are supposed to go with you to Auradon is that correct?" Jace says as he puts his feet up on the table "though sadly we told her that we would think about it and as of now I'm not sure that I'm in the mood" he says much to Mal's annoyance "you have to, you Both were chosen just like us" mal said to him "I know that your mother had informed my Father as he has told me"

It was clear to Annie and Jace that they were not interested in stealing the wand, far from it in all honesty they just want to sail the seas as their father did and leave Auradon to themselves. It was apparent that they would not come eagerly But suddenly Evie had an idea "what if we said that we can get you two what you truly desire" Evie said which caught Jace and Annie's attention, Jace took his feet off the table and both he and Annie leaned forward as they were interested in the offer now "keep talking" Annie said to Evie as she looked at the pirate duo " If we get the wand I'll let Maleficent know that you would want a ship and a crew of your own" Evie continued then she pointed to Annie "with you as the first mate" she then pointed to Jace "and you as Captian, you will be able to set sail on the seas and make a reputation of yourselves as 'Captian Jace Sparrow and First mate Annie Sparrow' how does that sound" Evie finished as Jace had a Thought he then grabbed his sister by the arm and said to the others "could you excuse us for a moment" as Jace dragged his sister to a secluded area

" what do you think should we take the offer?" Jace asks his sister "It seems like a deal but do you seriously want to work with Mal again you know what she did to Uma?" "yes I know I know but it might be a chance to finally get out of here not only get off this island but to finally get a chance to be free and finally set sail-like dad used to do," Jace said as he was getting excited, Annie was excited to have a reason to finally set sail but she didn't know if she could still trust mal after what she did "I don't know I still don't trust her after what she did you know with Uma," Annie said to her brother "yeah I know but we just have to trust them if it's a chance that we can get out of here and become a Captian and First mate of our ship with our crew." Jace said to his sister, Annie just let out a sigh "ok well go but we need to keep an eye on Mal if she decided to turn on us" Annie said to her brother as he nodded in agreement.

They walk back up to the group while also spotting Jay trying to take a few things from their father's tavern Annie pulled out her pistol and fired a shot near the group scaring them and making Jay drop what he was about to steal "we have rules here one of them being if you steal anything from us you will either lose a limb or worse your life so I suggest you don't steal from our fathers' tavern thank you" Annie said to Jay as he puts his hands in his pockets "so have you considered our offer?" mal said to the pirates "we have and we both agree to go with you" Jace said as mal reaches to shake hands with the Sparrow but Annie spoke up "on one condition you don't try any funny business with either of us and you give us a Ship once we help you get the wand" mal looks annoyed but goes with it "ugh fine whatever"

Jace then smiles as he shakes Mal's hand "then we have an accord".

A/n: hey guys hope you all like this chapter of the story I have a few things to do at the moment some include getting ready for Christmas and trying to keep my motivation for writing these stories but other than that I will try to continue with these stories as I can so I hope you are all ok with it and understand that I am doing my best with this story and others as well, Please let me know if you like this story and others as well and I will see you all later Peace out mateys

(Btw the image up the top is what the look that the Black Pearl would look like on the inside)