00

"intro"

____________________

𝐃 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 𝐑

DISCLAIMER

" This is a work of complete fiction and is not meant to be taken seriously, all events and occurrences, therefore, are all fictional and are part of the writer's imagination. Any resemblance to actual life events and people, living or dead, are all purely a coincidence. "

____________________

No one's pov

The noise of ferocious engines revving and a wild crowd filled the narrow street behind the unpopular Seoul Motel located on the outskirts of the city. All the races were always conducted here as it was "illegal" and barely anyone visited this place. Once in a blue moon, the police would appear but the bikers always knew how to escape without getting caught.  All the Bikers were running through a thorough check upon their bikes before the selections for the big race. "Get your babies on track!", a strong female voice ordered. All the competitors along with their respective teams pushed their bikes to the main track where the race was going to happen.

"We are missing our lead, what are we going to do?", Jay asked out of frustration as he came to realization that their main racer is yet to arrive. All the members were pretty used to their lead always being late, but today was not acceptable as it was the selection day. "Jay, just take the lead if he doesn't arrive on time.", Sunghoon said as he arrived at a solution. Jay contemplated about the offer as he was anxious about losing. If they lose it would be on him, but in the end, he ended up accepting it anyway as they were running out of time to catch.

The team pushed their bikes to the main lane and made themselves comfortable on their motorbikes. Jay led his bike to the front of his team and mentally prepared himself to face it as he made himself comfortable on his bike. A tall female, supposedly the "host" placed herself in front of everyone as she cleared her throat.

" All the fellow bikers here, listen up. The race will start on my count. Whichever team manages to win this race will make it to the big race. The race is going to be lawless. Violence is allowed, and you can take any route you want. The only thing that matters is finishing the race to your given destination. I hope I made myself clear."

"GET YO ENGINES ROARING!"

The audience went wild as the bikers started their engines. It was always a proud and fierce moment for the bikers when the crowd cheered on them.

"3.."

The countdown had started. Jay felt his heart beating rapidly as if it's going to pop off any minute.

"2..."

Jay looked back at his teammates with a rather worried look which they noticed. Heeseung signed a thumbs up, indicating that he will do fine. Jay finally let out a big sigh and gathered all his courage confidently.

"1...GO!''

The woman ran to the side, letting the determined contestants take over the road. Jay sped up overtaking the other team, leading his team. 

!! STRONG LANGUAGE AHEAD !!

"JUNGWON!", Sunghoon who was racing beside him shouted in worry as Jungwon along with his bike went crashing down in a pile of mud. Their rival team had pushed his bike making Jungwon lose balance and crash. "I'M FINE DON'T TURN BACK WE GOTTA WIN!", Jungwon insisted though he was injured pretty bad. Sunghoon continued racing though he was worried for the younger. Sunghoon then took the chance to attack his rival team. He sped up till he aligned parallelly with the rival team member. He then crashed his bike on the other making them crash. "That's what you get for hurting my teammate asshole", Sunghoon said to himself under his breathe and carried on.

Heeseung on the other hand was surrounded by the rival team making it difficult for him to overtake. Jay noticed that he was struggling to overtake and indicated Sunghoon to help his fellow member. Sunghoon tried the same tactic again but this time it backfired. He lost his balance and went crashing instead. Heeseung being helplessly surrounded by his rival mates was attacked and went crashing too.

Jay was turning anxious and scared as he was the only person left in his team, still racing. Just as he tried to speed up a competent raced parallelly beside him. It was clear that he was going to attack Jay. Jay tried to ignore his presence and sped up more, but the competent kept hitting his bike making him focus on maintaining his balance instead. "You're gonna lose just accept it pretty boy", his rival scoffed attacking him again. Jay was already wincing in pain as he had injured his leg from the consequent attacks from the rival team. He was losing his hope of surviving another attack as the pain started to get overwhelming.

Just when the other was about to attack, another bike came in between Jay and his opponent pushing away the opponent, making him skid and fall. Jay was confused and tried to figure out who the biker was who had just saved him from crashing. It was petty hard to recognize the unknown person as his helmet covered his identity. The unknown person pulled up his helmet shield revealing himself which made jay widen his eyes in shock.

"JAKE!?"

.

"JAKE?"

"Don't tell me this kid is absent again.", the teacher said upset but not surprised. "Excuse me, Mrs. Yang, he called in sick today", Yunha said as it was her duty to inform the teacher being the class president. The teacher jotted down the reason in her diary and continued with her lessons.

Jake had not always been like that. He used to be one of the toppers in the school. But that took a U-turn the previous year. His family got separated and everything went downhill for him. He had to live alone, so he fell into debt as he had no one to pay for him. Rumour has it that he is a part of a gang that does illegal things to get their money. But who believes in rumors right?...

TO BE CONTINUED

hello, this is the writer here! :D I'm pretty new to writing so I hope you don't mind the errors. I would love to get your feedback so far and I really hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters!