- 02 -

" CHAPTER TWO "

____________

____________

𝐃 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 𝐑

DISCLAIMER

" This is a work of complete fiction and is not meant to be taken seriously, all events and occurrences, therefore, are all fictional and are part of the writer's imagination. Any resemblance to actual life events and people, living or dead, are all purely a coincidence. "

" strong language included"

____________

NO ONE'S POV

"What do you mean fun? I can't just randomly trust someone who I just started talking to", Yunha told holding her guard up. " Chill I'm not going to kidnap you or something. I'm just going to...my family.", Jake said lowering his gaze, smiling. Yunha was confused with the word "family" as his family had left him. She thought for a while before agreeing to his offer. "You know what I'm in." She said hovering over the seat, seating herself behind Jake. "But I gotta warn you it's going to be loud and violent...and a bit of trouble," Jake said with a "are you sure?" face.  "If it includes trouble I'm coming," Yunha said impatiently as she grew more eager to go wherever Jake was going to take her. "A girl who likes trouble...just the way I like it" Jake mumbled to himself, smiling unconsciously. "Wrap your hands around my waist, I like it speedy" Jake said as he indicated her to do so. Yunha didn't even hesitate and did what was told. "Let's get this baby on road"

________

It had already been about an hour and they were still on the road. "how much longer? Isn't it like the outskirts of Seoul!?", Yunha gasped in surprise as a road sign passed by stating so. "We are almost there, we had to take the long route so that we don't get caught by the police because what we are doing is illegal," Jake stated still focusing on the road beyond him. "So the rumours were true..." Yunha mumbled to herself being a bit surprised. 

"I completely forgot to ask you..won't your parents be waiting for you at home? because you didn't even hesitate to come" Jake asked curiously to Yunha. "Don't even sweat about it, my dad is an officer and is usually on night shifts...so basically he stays at the station or the motel next to it and I'm glad it's that way", she replied enjoying the view of the lake travelling beside them. "Glad? you're far from what I thought you were" Jake stated pretty dazzled by her tomboyish attitude. He had always assumed her to be the "goodie in two shoes". 

"My dad is overprotective of me. Mom left us two years ago leaving me stuck with him," Yunha said with a visibly annoyed tone. Yunha had always hated being with her dad. He was one of those really strict parents who never gave freedom. She was restrained from going to meet her friends, she was forced to get the perfect grades, and most importantly she was restrained from doing what she loved, biking. Though she was eighteen she was not allowed to ride a bike because apparently, it's something that a "boy" does. "Let's not talk about him it's ruining the mood" Yunha requested frowning a bit. "Aight daredevil", Jake said with an assuring tone.

_________

"Here we are," Jake said excitedly entering a motel. "A motel, seriously?" Yunha scoffed sarcastically, clearly not being amused. "wait till you see what's behind it" Jake got off his bike parking it in one of the lots, and held his hand out for Yunha. She held his hand and got off too. Jake, still holding her hand dragged her to a narrow street. "Stop dragging m- HOLY CRAP" Yunha was stunned by the view. 

It was a narrow yet big street filled with neon lights and loud music. The sound of engines revving felt like music to her ears. There were so many people and their faces screamed trouble. She looked around stunned and amazed hopping excitedly, Jake stared at her amused by her excited nature. " So do you like it?" Jake asked raising his eyebrows in a questioning way. "like it? YOU MEAN LOVE IT HELL YEAH"  Yunha squealed like a child which made Jake chuckle. He then grabbed her hand and led her to his friends.

"Whose the princess, you're not dating are you?", Sunghoon asked scanning her. "Princess? pfft, it suits you more pretty boy" Yunha said rolling her eyes mockingly to which Sunghoon gave an annoyed glance. "I can tell they are not going to click together, " Heeseung commented, chuckling at their bickering, which made the others chuckle too. Jake introduced her to his friends and they chatted for a while.

"So you are interested in biking eh?", Heeseung asked with a questioning face. Yunha simply nodded and smiled. "It's my dream to race...but I can't, my dad won't let me," Yunha said lowering her gaze with a saddened expression. "Well you can here if you want to..we have an empty spot in our team anyway", Heeseung said with a welcoming tone. "really!? but I don't know how to ride one though", Yunha sulked as she realized that she had never ridden one before.

 "I'll teach you", Jake volunteered. "It's not like we have time," Yunha said. "I have a plan, I'll teach you during my tuition time-" "Oh non you're not, I don't want my name getting spoiled because of your low grades", Yunha cut off Jake firmly stating her comment. "I didn't finish what I was saying" Jake insisted her to listen completely before making any assumptions. "I'll teach you how to race during my tutoring time, don't worry I'll put in some effort and get good grades", Jake said giving out an assuring smile. "You would really do that?", Yunha said fidgeting her fingers feeling a bit guilty as she felt like a burden for the other. 

"I might look arrogant and rebellious but when it comes to my friends I would sacrifice anything-" Jake was caught off guard by a tight hug from Yunha. "Thank you", Yunha said in a shaky voice as tears trickled down her face, while Jake was pretty shocked as he didn't know she would get this emotional. He looked at his other members who were eyeing him in a playful manner, they were already shipping the two. Jake felt an unusual feeling. He felt his heart race, tingles in his stomach and a sense of nervousness and excitement together. He tried to remain contained and hugged Yunha back gently.

" Why do I feel this way, it's not like I'm falling for her...am I? "