Story Time :D

Get Out of My Head

A short story about an au of me and their alter ego? (I guess you could call it that :p) It's more like their opposite au though... anyways on with the story!

My eyes snapped open. I was drenched in sweat. I looked down at my hands and they were shaking. I got up to go get some water to calm my nerves a bit. As I was walking I nearly fell down the stairs I was shaking so much. I got my water and started to think about the dream I'd just had. 'What the fuck even was that' I mutter to myself.

⋏⟒☌⌰⟒☊⏁ spoke out from the shadows while I stood there, 'That was my doing. I made your dream be like that so I could talk to you in person... Ferret.'

'WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!' I screamed as I lived in the absolute middle of nowhere by a flower forest.

'It seems I have forgotten to introduce myself. I'm Neglect or... now how do I put this. The opposite version of you. I was created by your friends' forgetfulness. If they hadn't forgotten your birthday and even forgotten that you existed I wouldn't be here speaking to you right now.'

I zoned out once they said who they were to think. 'Why would their name be Neglect though?'

'Neglect is my name because your friends neglected you.'

How the fu-

'I- THAT'S NOT TRUE! STOP LYING!' I cry out while almost on the verge of tears. They wouldn't forget I existed... Right? Maybe this stranger, Neglect, is actually telling the truth. I guess they do look like me except instead of teal on their clothes and hair they have pale red and their eyes are different too. The left eye is completely white, pupil included. While the other one is entirely black including the sclera (white of the eye if you didn't know). Whereas my left eye is a pale brown and the other is teal. (Normal eye type :p) I slowly started backing away eyes wide.

"No need to be scared." They said as they watched me, "I'm here to help you! I can help you get revenge on your friends and if I'm feeling generous help you become friends with again. In return I would like to live with you."

I stood there and considered their deal before agreeing.

"One question."

Neglect nodded and cocked their head to the side as if to say go on.

"Why are you helping me?"

To be continued...

Ferret – DUN DUN DUUUUN!!! I promise to make a part 2 but it won't be the next chapter you will have to be patient

Ferret – DUN DUN DUUUUN!!! I promise to make a part 2 but it won't be the next chapter you will have to be patient. Image above is what they look like btw. Love you, remember YOU ARE VAILD

[ Edit - no part 2, soz ]