Hazbin Hotel meets FNaF

*poof*

Angel, Alastor, Vaggie and Charlie randomly get teleported out of hell and into the living world. They think someone just fucked up the portals but for some reason they were in a different universe. (just so you know this is my fucking au so I'm adding my oc to it hehe)

Angel: Where the fuck are we?!

Alastor: I do believe we are currently located in the world of the living

Charlie: How'd we get here? No one in the hotel has any means of leaving hell.

Michael:  Who the hell are you?! Why are you in here past closing time?!

Angel: Now who might you be cutie~ *walks up to mike and puts his arms around mikes waist and neck*

Vaggie: *Grabs angel by the hair floof and drags him away* ANGEL!!! Leave the guy alone!!!

Angel: OW!!? JEEZ! Alright...-

Charlie: We are deeply sorry for intruding sir! We-

Alastor: Have no inkling as to out whereabouts or as to how we are in the living realm.

CB/Liz: What do you mean living realm?

Vaggie: To put it short we're demons from hell.

Liz(soul): We're dead too!

Evan/CC: Liz! You can't just go announcing that to random strangers! *whispering* For all we know they may be lying!

Charlie: So um... not to be rude or anything, but uh... why aren't you in heaven or hell if your dead?

William: *teleports in* Our souls are trapped up here. We our bound to animatronics and can't live a 'peaceful' afterlife.

I.M.P tumble in and fall on top of each other. The Hazbins just watch them argue.

Blitzo: Fucking hell Moxxie!? What did you do this time?!

Moxxie: It wasn't me Sir! I have no idea what happened!

Blitzo: Mhm... Sure.

Millie: Sir, with all due respect, I don't believe it was Mox. Loona was the last to have the book with her.

Blitzo: NO!! We do NOT Blame this on Loonie! She's innocent!

Loona: Yeah, yeah. Can we go back now?

Blitzo: Alright! *claps hands and grins* Just use the book and we can be on our way!

Moxxie, Millie, Loona: . . .

Blitzo: *Smile fades* Damn it! Tell me one of you idiots (not you Loonie, you aren't an idiot) has the book!

Moxxie: Sir, I do believe none of us have the Grimoire with us...-

Blitzo: Alright now, I know we are stuck in... the living world, yes. And it's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here... Moxxie... Now does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get back to hell?

Moxxie:  We could ask the other demons.

Blitz: Helpful, Moxxie, really glad you're in the room right now. Why the fuck would they have the Grimoire or something similar to it?

Millie: Sir, maybe he is right. They are here also, maybe they know how to get back.

Alastor: *walks over to the imps* I do believe you 3 were talking about us?