Chapter 1

It was peaceful

It was peaceful.

Out here on Sundays in the restaurant cutting steak with that sharp knife, stabbing it with the fork making the red juice flow out was indeed blissful.

Picking up the steak I slightly dripped it into the red juice. Right when I was about to eat I heard a cough making me look at the big figure standing beside me. Hulk's eyes were set on the steak piece giving it an uncomfortable glance as if he still wasn't used to my now unusual habits. Keeping the fork down I held up a knife scratching it on the plate releasing the most annoying sound ever.

Hulk immediately looked up at me making my scowling face turn into an adorable lip closed smile. He again coughed after bowing a little and then looking straight forward like he was assigned to do. I kept my smiling gaze at him while still scratching the knife on the plate for a minute but then as if loosing all my interest I kept down the knife and my eyes again set ahead in a cold glare, the previous smiling face letting go of all emotions.

I picked up the steak again to eat but right then,

"Crazy bitch!!"

Really??

Letting out a sigh I put down the spoon yet again and looked at the window on the wall infront of me giving a view of the other part of the hotel.

A man that looked in his thirties was harshly grabbing the hair of one of the petite looking boy. The boy looked a teen, his shirt slightly tore and dirty.

"If I tell you to suck my dick you do it without any question!! Get that in your fucking tiny head?"

Gross. Not grosser than his voice though.

He again pulled his hairs making him let out a small whimper.

"It- it's crowd-crowded." He said in a small hesitant voice sniffing in between.

He let go of his hair then punched him on his face making him fall down vomiting blood on the floor.

"I don't fucking care. You do as I say, when I say and where I say." He sneered.

Then grabbing his collar he abruptly pulled him up on his knees. I looked around them to see some people focused on their food while others just looking at the scene. I heard Hulk pulling out his communication device.

The boy said something but zoning out I kept the fork down quite annoyed at the fact that I had to go back without my steak.

Keeping my much useless phone back in my handbag and putting on my golden rimmed black sunglasses I stood up straightening my black suit dress and made my way to the exit door of the restaurant.

I clenched my jaw.

Looks like no steak for me today.

Thinking of another restaurant which I assure you were only two-three in this underground city I was out of the restaurant with Hulk right behind. The artificial bright lights hitting me on the face . If it wasn't for the black ceiling on the very top, the artificial lights and the climber plants quite literally wrapped everywhere on the far sides it would easily deceive someone making them think its a small city with all its shops and small apartments everywhere.