Chapter 3

Third Person POV-

Third Person POV-

His mom's dead body.

That was the view that the little 7 year old boy saw when he entered his house.

 Her neck was laid in a weird direction with eyes looking straight at him, a bullet wound in her head and blood all around. The boy stumbled back in fear, his back hitting the wall making him fall down. His heart was beating fast and it felt hard to breath.

Is this how death feels like? Is this death?

 He looked up with teary eyes to see his father sitting on the opposite wall with his head low and clothes covered with blood.

The boy stood up and ran towards his dad. On reaching him he hugged him tightly crying on his shoulders,

"Pa....Pa, mom-"

He couldn't complete his sentence. His mom was dead. His mom was dead.

His mom was dead.

He kept crying and crying but realized his dad was not hugging him back.

No.

Pa can't die.

But then he felt his dad's deep, slowed breath on his neck making him let out a sigh of relief. He is alive.

The boy hugged him tighter and after a while his dad raise a hand enclosing him in a hug and then he felt the tears. His Pa tears. Small drops of the salted water slowly falling on his shoulders wetting his shirt. The boy slightly parted from the hug to look at his Pa but then stopped when his Pa didn't let him go. Instead he hug him tighter. But then his breath halted when he sensed it.

Something pressing on his back.

A cool metal pressing on his back.

The 7 year slightly looked back with his father head still buried, crying on the crook of his neck. His head slowly turning back in fear. He didn't want to see it. He didn't want what he was thinking to be true.

But his most horrifying thought turned out to be true when his gaze finally moved back. A gun.

A gun that his Pa was pointing straight on his back.

The boy harshly pushed his dad back using as much as force he could to get out of his hold and he was successful but as soon as he was about to run his father harshly caught his arms dragging him back. He looked up at his father and what he saw in his eyes was enough for him to try his hardest to run away.

He looked crazed. Tears covered his face still falling from his eyes, the blood .. it was all over his face as if he tried wiping it on his face. The boy looked down to see his Pa's hand covered in blood which he failed to notice before. Looking back he saw the sinister smile on his tear, blood filled covered face.