you wear her shirt

"It's time to get up and get ready, sleepyhead," Phoebe whispered in your ear, chuckling as you groaned over the fact that morning has already arrived.

Opening your tired eyes, you stared up at your sweet girlfriend who hovered over you and stared at you with an adoring gaze.

You could feel the golden rays of the sun hitting your skin.

As sleepy as you felt, you knew going back to sleep wasn't going to be easy due to the flutter you're feeling in your heart as you remembered that today is your day to spend with Phoebe.

You've been waiting impatiently for you both to get a day off and now that it's come, you want nothing more than to get out of bed and begin your day.

"What should we do first?" You asked as she stroked your cheek before leaning in to peck your lips.

"Breakfast, baby girl." She said as she kissed your forehead and then got out of bed to go into the bathroom and finish getting ready.

You stretched out as you sat up against the pillows.

Closing your eyes for only a second,d you cracked a smile and thought about how perfect the day ahead was going to be.

And you were so ready for every second of it with Phoebe by your side.

You got up and kicked the blankets away from your feet before you walked across the room to the closet.

You weren't quite sure what to wear. The seasons have changed, the leaves on the trees now have many beautiful different colors, but it wasn't exactly cold out yet.

You started to go through your clothes and as you reached for your favorite shirt, your eyes landed on one of Phoebe's shirts that got mixed in with your clothes.

You pulled the all-black t-shirt from the hanger and then over your head.

Grabbing a pair of pants, you pulled them on and then tucked the hem of the shirt inside and before you tied her hoodie around your waist.

You heard the bathroom door open and Phoebe humming to herself as she walked out.

Suddenly, she stopped as she froze on her feet when she saw you standing by the closet.

"You're wearing my shirt..." She said as she walked to you, her heart racing in her chest over how adorable you looked. "And that's my hoodie around your waist, too."

"Yep." You grinned as she pulled you into her arms. "I saw your shirt mixed in with mine."

"I know. I purposely put it there." She teased as she leaned in to kiss your lips. "You look so good in my clothes. I just couldn't resist."

You giggled against her lips as she kissed you again.

"You look exquisite, my love, so irresistible. I can't get enough of you." She sighed as she put her hands on your hips and pulled you closer, her lips still moving against yours.

"I have to finish getting ready." You reminded her and she nodded.

"In a minute." She replied as you looped your arms around her neck, melting into her lips with every kiss that she gave you as she whispered against your lips about how in love with you she is.