can you sing me to sleep? (requested)

With a heavy sigh, you opened your eyes once more and stared up at the ceiling.

You're not sure what time it is and you don't want to check. It only makes you more frustrated every time you see that you've been lying awake for far too long.

The last time you checked, it was after one am. You and Phoebe came up to bed about midnight and she's been sleeping soundly for a while now. 

You've tried to get to sleep by listening to her soft breaths but it hasn't helped any. You're still wide-awake, still tossing and turning.

You turned over once again, but this time your leg accidentally bumped Phoebe's, and she groaned as she awoke.

"Y/N," She sighed.

"Sorry, baby." You apologized, kissing her shoulder. "I didn't mean to do that. Go back to sleep."

She didn't listen and instead opened her eyes. Catching a glimpse of the time from the clock on the wall, she groaned again.

"It's only two am?" She whined. "Why are you awake?"

"I can't sleep." You said and rolled over onto your side, your back now facing her. "I'll be okay though. You should go back to sleep."

"No way." She said. "Not until you fall asleep."

"Phoebe, I fear I might not get any sleep at all tonight. But you're tired and you deserve to sleep."

She just scooted closer to you and put her arms around you before laying her cheek on your back, her lips brushing against your skin.

"Can I do anything to help you?"

You thought about it for a second before an idea came to mind.

"I can't promise it'll work but... can you sing me to sleep?"

"Of course, my love. I'd be happy to." She said and thought about what to sing to you. "Okay, I got it. Close your eyes."

You did as she said and a few seconds later, you heard her soft voice in your ear.

"Somewhere in Germany, but I can't place it. Man, I hate this part of Texas. Close my eyes, fantasize. Three clicks, and I'm home."

Her voice, as it always does, brought you comfort. You closed your eyes and although you feared you'd end up opening your eyes again soon after, you didn't.

You felt soothed enough to finally fall asleep, her soft voice your remedy on this sleepless night.

"When I get back I'll lay around. And I'll get back up and lay back down. Romanticize a quiet life. There's no place like my room."

She continued to sing for another moment before she stopped, pausing to see if you'd respond to her.

"Are you still awake, baby?"

But she got no response and when she peeked around your shoulder, she couldn't help but grin.

Your eyes were closed and she could tell by the way that you were breathing that you were fast asleep.

"Sweet dreams, my love." She whispered softly and kissed the back of your neck before she fell asleep again with a smile on her face.