❄️Changes❄️

Marinette P O V

I looked over at the luggages that was packed in the corner of my room.

"What the hell am i doing"I whispered to myself

This is moving too quickly for me to handle all of these changes at once. It feels like I'm leaving everything behind all at once, just like I did with my murdered friends.

I began with my clenched hands, gripping them tighter and tighter in the hope that someone would come to my aid and save me from my misery.

I've never admitted it or considered it, but change is what's holding me back.

Despite the fact that I won't see that one emotive item that keeps me going every day, something in me still tells me to go for it, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

After a while, I found myself in the jet, with Audrey sleeping against the window on the other side.

I turned to face to the night midnight sky i looked closely in the sky to see lights approaching us

"Woah"I said to myself

"Its beautiful"I Said amazed

"You are right it's also the second reason why I love it here"I turned around to see Audrey awake

"We're are we going to stay?"I said curious

"Well, I decided that it was time for you to live by yourself, so I got a perfect-sized house for you, and I will be staying in the apartment that Chloe had. You know, me and Chloe used to come here very often. We always share the same taste. I miss her very much. "Audrey said, tearing up.

"It's okay Audrey I sure she wants us  to be happy"I said giving Audrey a warm smile

"You are right, it's almost Christmas. We are supposed to be happy, not sad. That's why I invited you with me. You have no one to celebrate Christmas with." She said, giving me a bright smile that I had never seen her with.I nodded at her

"Plus family is the most important thing in life. When you lose them, you lose yourself. After losing Chloe and Zoe, I was lost. I never realized how much these 2 wonderful kids came into my life and made me a better person. What was worse, I never told them I loved them. I now see that losing people you love the most can change you." Audrey said, tearing up more.

"Now Audrey, don't make me cry. I know how hard it is. I loved Chloe and Zoe with all my heart. They were there when no one else was. Everyone turned against me, except Adrien and Nino. But with Chloe and Zoe, they really understood me. That is why I need to tell you this. They would want us to move on and be happy." said, wiping Audrey tears away.

I looked forward to seeing John in tears, waiting for us to finish our conversation.

"Are we good to leave now, John?" Audrey said

"Ah yes, sorry, the taxi is here. I paid him extra to wait for you all, but we must go now or else it's a bonus to that." John mentioned while staring to get our bags.

"You know what John take Marinette to the taxi imma stay here for while i got a lot on my mind"Audrey said

John nodded and took my bags 

"Goodbye Audrey thank you so much"

"No problem dear, but if you need me, I'm right here. John will give the taxi the directions to the place you will be staying. Here is the key."Audrey said giving me the key

"Thank you so much Audrey. I never told you this, but I love you so much. You are like a second mom to me."