~Reborn happiness~

Marinette stared up and down at the huge gate and looked at the address with a surprised look that this cat was missing from them.

"Okay...so this is your home?" Marinette says while looking down at the warm cat in her arms with her coat covering the cat. Alfred meowed in response.

Marinette nodded, and rang the doorbell, but before she was about to ring the doorbell, the gate started to open for her. Marinette stayed outside the gate while trying to look who behind the gate

Marinette started to look closely to see an old man that looked like he was in his 70s with a butler outfit the old man took notice of her reaction and said," Hello miss will you like to come in you seem a little quite cold in the weather" The man said with a smile

Marinette smiled back at him and started walking towards him until Marinette asked" Is this your cat, Alfred? I found him in an alley" Marinette said while pointing to the cat in her arms cuddled up in her coat. The man saw this and looked surprised

"I'm sorry miss but it's just that Alfred doesn't really let his guard down with anyone he gets that from his youngest father" The man said with a boring expression 

I chuckled in response "Well thanks for the heads up I will be off my way now i just wanted to hand you a missing cat" Marinette said as she tried to hand Alfred the cat that was snuggled up with a coat, not wanting to let go of Marinette hold.

"Well, it looks like Alfred doesn't want to welcome back home" Alfred said with a small smile.

"I guess so "Marinette said

"Come in inside it's cold out here for you to be out here" Alfred said while opening the door wider for me.

"Oh no it's okay i don't want to impose" Marinette said

"Nonsense it's cold out here and you saved our cat the least i could do is warm you up for your next trip" he said as he stepped aside, for Marinette to come in

Marinette walked through the huge door to the entrance of the house, her admittedly jaw dropped, but then again, their house was pretty big but looked very depressing.

Marinette followed the old man until they reached to a huge dining table that was empty

"You can take a seat, I will bring tea out here for you to warm up" Alfred said. Marinette nodded in response and took a seat by the nearest seat she was by.

Marinette looked around as she held the cat in her hands, as she looked down at the cat and spoke.

"So, this is your home I would have thought it would be more people" Marinette said suddenly there was a huge crash by the hallway that goes to the dining room Marinette looked forward to seeing a boy with a katana that had black jet hair and the other boy that he was pointing the katana to had black hair and his bangs was white.

"You stupid maniac, it was one of my favorites'' The boy said with black jet hair.

"Aw looks like Demon spawn is mad over a suit" The other boy said with white bangs.

Suddenly they turned to Marinette and looked down at my hand to see the cat, the boy with jet black hair, ran to Marinette about to charge his katana at Marinette until Alfred came in.

"ENOUGH!!!" Alfred yelled demanding

The boy with the katana admittedly put his katana away looking at Alfred

"What is this nonsense!"Alfred said, coming to the dining room with tea in his hand.

"This stranger broke in the house" Damian pointed out

"I assure you she is not a stranger, she returned our cat" Alfred said as he placed the tea in front of me.

"And she is here because?" Damian said in a cold tone glaring at Marinette

"Please master Damian be nice to ms Marinette" Alfred said

"I Jason Todd" The boy with the white bangs said as he pushed Damian over and shook Marinette's hand

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng" Marinette said as she shook his hand back

"And over there with the attitude who is giving you the glare is Damian Wayne" Jason said.

"So does anyone else live here or is it just yall"Marinette asked.

"Oh, it's more but they are currently busy and left us in charge" Jason said as he crossed his arms glaring at Damian.

"That's nice so yall will be having a huge Christmas party then" Marinette said as she laughed.

"Something like that what will you be doing for Christmas" Jason said as he pulled a chair by me.

"Honestly nothing probably designed for my next commissions and stuff but besides that it's really nothing to do" Marinette said as she took a sip of her tea.

"What?!Christmas is supposed to be something to spend with your family why no spend it with your family" Jason said as he narrowed an an eyebrow

"My parents died" Marinette said as she frowned

"Friends?" Jason said

"Dead"

"If you don't mind me asking Ms. Marinette, how did they die?" Alfred asked

"Well, a couple years back my parents and friends went to an event, and I heard they died from a terrible accident so after that I managed to take care of myself with the help of the bakery my parents owned," Marinette said as she smiled, thinking about the memories she had with them.

"Wow.."Jason said as he looked down with a frown

"I'm sorry Ms. Marinette would you willing to spend Christmas with us" Alfred said while Jason's, while Jason's face brightened.

"Oh no it's a family thing, I can't interrupt that" Marinette said.

"Nonsense and besides i have a feeling you would bring back a Christmas miracle to this family" Alfred said as he pointed to a smiling Damian

After that day was the best day of Marinette life, she got to spend Christmas with a family she was so grateful for that and couldn't ask for more Marinette and Damian had gotten to know each other more when they started to hang out with each other and now they have a lot in common it was the best gift Marinette ever had, and she wouldn't trade it for anything.

The end?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update i was so busy but merry late Christmas <3