Chapter 5 Rising Powerlevel

Abyss:" hey you Nord or should I call you dragonborn now"

Dragonborn:" your the one from helgen"

Abyss:" you remember me that's nice I'm wanted to thank you for rescuing me"

Dragonborn:" no need to thank me"

Abyss:" there aren't many humans who would risk their own life for a stranger you showed me that not all humans are bad"

Dragonborn:" hm. I don't know why I wanted to save you in not really interested in helping others but when I saw you I couldn't stop myself"

Abyss:" well I owe you so if you ever need my help I will be there for you to repay your kindness"

Dragonborn:" maybe someday I will make use of it well then farewell"

Abyss:" farewell"

The dragonborn walks away towards whiterun abyss looked closer as he noticed something behind the dragonborn

Abyss:" what's this... Looks like a shadow we'll maybe just my imagination"

Then abyss turns around and opens the stat window

Level up
Level up
Level up
Level up
Level up

Stats

Level 25

Mana 250

Statistic

Attack: potency: small Building

Speed: Superhuman

Lifting Strength: Superhuman

Striking Strength: Small Building Class

Durability: Small Building level

Skills

Bloodlust

Enhanced Swordsmanship

Mana

Sword style: soul sword style

Abyss:" system say this time my statistics doesn't increased through my level up why?"

System:" users statistic doesn't increase himself they increase when the user has reached the higher level of speed or attack potency"

Abyss:" but what's the meaning of the levels then"

System:" the level of the user enables skills and similar abilitys the user wants himself the level only slowly breaks the seal of the user and are like a status screen this screen will also evolve with the evolution of the user"

Abyss:" I see... This means I must kill enemies to level up"

System:" well as well only defeating them could also give you level up but killing gives more exp points"

Abyss:" exp? Like in a game"

System:"exp stands for "execution points. A way of quantifying the pain you have inflicted on others"

Abyss:" but I don't understand how this unables my demonic or angelic powers?"

System:" when the person kills an enemy the system can absorb the soul energy of the victim this soul energy also called mana or ki, is used to break the seals and everytime the seal breaks a bit power comes through makes you stronger and you gain a level up "