The Final Breath(last chapter)

"How many have you killed?" Roman asked, turning to look at Remus.

"Three down, three left to go. . ." Remus talked in a deep, drawn out tone when he spoke. This night was always fun for them both. Since new people had to be picked off every year, new people also moved in each year. "Where are the other ones?" He asked his brother.

"I'm not sure where the two lovebirds are, but I do know that the nerdy one with the tie is roaming the halls." Roman replied to his brother. "You go get him while I get the other two. I'm starting to suspect I may know where they went." Remus nodded once Roman finished and walked away. Roman continued walking to find Nico and Thomas, and soon he did. They had still been hidden in the closet, for they feared if they left before the sun arose then they would surely be dead. But sadly Roman did find them, and it was only 2AM. The clock dinged as he grabbed them both and laughed. "What did you think would happen? Did you really think you would survive on a night like this?" He held them up by the arm, it felt as if they were being torn. But their fate would be much worse than a dislocated arm. Roman began to drink Nico's blood. Thomas could do nothing but kick, but this didn't affect Roman whatsoever. This wasn't good. Nico passed out soon and Thomas teared up. The man he had now grown to love, hide with, and even kiss was going to die right before his eyes. He couldn't stop Roman, and soon, Nico was dropped to the floor. A lifeless corpse like the rest. Roman looked at Thomas.

"I have a special place for you my dear friend." Roman said. When Thomas asked where Roman only said one word, and this word shook Thomas to his core. "Shredder." He took Thomas to another room in the basement, completely disconnected from the first half they were in.

"R-Roman please don't kill me! Not like this!" Thomas pleaded. Roman shrugged it off.

"I'll be back in a while. Have fun!" Roman dropped him in the shredder and walked away.

Now Logan was the only one left, and now there were two chasing after him. He, however, had a plan. He already made a trip to the kitchen and had found a strand of garlic. This would surely burn the skin right off those two's heads. Now he just needed to get this window open. It would be much too obvious if he were to use a door. Logan slowly unlocked the window, having issues only due to how old the hinges were and how long it had been since they were last moved. He opened it and broke out the window screen. Roman noticed him just as he was doing this and ran towards him, with Logan jumping out and climbing down the wall just in time. He ran. He wasn't sure where he was going but it was away from that wretched house. He looked back, seeing Roman chasing him, however there was no Remus in sight. This was good, but he knew Remus could teleport, but the lengths of which he didn't know.

Soon he got to a hill. If he went up it would give Roman a chance to quite easily catch up, but if he went around it would make this run much longer. He began to sprint up the hill. All he would have to do is throw the first half of the garlic at Roman, temporarily stopping him, then he would keep the second half with him in case Remus caught up and he would slide down the steep hill and hide until day. It was nearly full proof. There was only one issue..

As Logan ran up the hill, with Roman quickly catching up, he tripped on a tree root, not having calculated this as a variable in his plan. Roman picked him up by the neck, lifting Logan to eye level. Just then Logan threw the half of the garlic at Roman, this however did nothing but make Roman chuckle. "What? Did you really think a damn food would hurt us?" Logan swallowed as his throat got dryer and it closed up. He couldn't breathe. The world was getting darker and he was beginning to lose confidence. Just as he was about to pass out Roman slashed his neck and threw him against the ground. He looked up and saw that Remus was already standing there with them. How long was he standing there? And who even cared? Logan was trying to catch his breath while losing blood at a rapid rate. He was getting weaker by the moment and knew he would pass out soon. After that he would be left for dead with no one to find him until it was too late. Either he would be reported as missing just like the others, or there would be a body report much too long after he began decomposing. He could only muster a few last words, "You sick bastards." and just like that, everything went black.