𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

how to deal with insufferable wankers

EXASPERATED, MATILDA TOOK a deep breath trying not to curse the youngest Mikaelson brother.

"No Kol! This is different! You are not creating the dark objects, you are channeling them," Matilda swatted his hand away from an object that looked like Pandora's Box.

"What is going on here?" Finn asked curiously, Elijah following him quietly.

"I am teaching Kol how to channel the dark objects I have created throughout the years so he may be able to perform a very limited amount of magic if needed. But he cannot seem to understand that mine are way more powerful and work differently from the ones he created," she informed the two, smirking when Kol burnt his hand touching one of her magical candles.

"The candles aren't supposed to burn me!" he exclaimed looking at his hand in shock and disbelief.

"They burnt you because you weren't channeling them properly," Matilda rolled her eyes at the literal child who just pouted.

"Can you teach me?" he asked her after a few moments, making her throw her hands up in disbelief.

"What in God's name do you think I've been trying to do?" she muttered, fed up with Kol.

"Sorry, darling. I'll listen to you this time," he promised, though Matilda doubted he would follow through.

"Fine, but the moment you-"

Instead of learning how to channel dark objects, Kol spent the evening listing to Matilda ramble on about the ways she would torture, kill, bring back, and then kill him again.

And though he would have preferred learning about the dark objects, he learned some new ways to torture people thanks to her.

ROLLING HER EYES, Matilda let out a yawn of boredom as she listened to endless yapping, getting ready to put a stop to the abuse her ears were enduring.

"You have to stop hanging around the Mikaelsons. You're a witch. They are abominations," Bonnie Bennet attempted to 'lecture' Matilda.

"But you hang around vampires and werewolves." she rebutted, making the girl in question stammer out excuses.

"Let me be clear, you will not tell me what to do. I am much older and more powerful than you can imagine. You and your little group are like trash, and I am going to be forced to take out the trash if this continues," Matilda smirked.

"Y-you c-can't do that! Motus!" Bonnie stuttered, and her eyes widened in fear when the spell had no effect on the woman.

"Sorry, but that won't work. Protection spells and all," she smiled, and started to chant.

"Hanc veneficae potestatem aufer. Hanc veneficae potestatem aufer. Hanc veneficae potestatem aufer."

"What are you doing to me?" Bonnie cried out, feeling a tug of pain in her gut.

"Taking away your magic," Matilda answered simply. "Now I can be sure you won't be able to make any moves against my family," Matilda sighed in contentment.