【 𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 】

two mrs. mikaelsons

KOL LED MATILDA to where the Mikaelsons were holding a small, private wedding for their sister and the immortal witch that they had begun to see as another sister.

"When I first met you, I thought, how did this witch know Rebekah, and was she a threat? I would have never guessed how important you would've become to this family over the years. It has been 5 years of you being a Mikaelson without taking the name, and now you finally are," Klaus said, before Rebekah and Matilda exchanged rings and vows.

"When I first met you, I knew who you were. I knew everything you had done, but I didn't care. I felt drawn to you like we meant to be together. I grew to love you in the short time we spent together and I only died for you because I feared you dying even if it weren't to be permanent. You mean everything to me, Rebekah Mikaelson, and that is why I am glad to be calling you my wife," Matilda said, a few tears falling out of both of the women's eyes at her confession.

"When I first met you, I felt the same things. I felt love, I felt safe, I felt the need to meet you, so I did which I'm glad about. When you died, I felt like I had died. I didn't know you were immortal and I thought that you were gone for good. I was distraught. But I was relieved when you had come to save me and my brothers from our mother that day. My heart was complete again, and I am glad to be called your wife," Rebekah smiled.

They shared a kiss while the Mikaelsons cheered, and spent the rest of the afternoon celebrating that Matilda was now an official Mikaelson, name and all.

THE MIKAELSONS HAD lived on and on, and when they faced enemies that were harder to beat, Matilda Mikaelson stepped in for them, making sure they came out victorious every time.

She was the best addition to the Mikaelson family, and eventually found a spell that would allow her and Rebekah to have a child, while Klaus got a werewolf named Hayley pregnant who fell for Elijah in the end, becoming a Mikaelson as well.

Hope Mikaelson was the child of Klaus and Hayley Mikaelson, and Kayla Mikaelson was the child of Rebekah and Matilda Mikaelson.

Hope was a tribrid; a vampire, werewolf, and witch, while Kayla was a hybrid; a vampire and witch.

They were the newest additions to the family, and were always protected. They made the family happy and they thrived and killed like the rest of them.

Innocence was protected, but was meant to leave at a certain time, which happened to both of the children. They both got the Mikaelson temper and urge to kill, which was fine with both of them.

Because they were family, always and forever.