ᑕᕼ. 6: ᖴIᖇᔕT Iᑎᖴᗴᖇᑎᗩᒪ

Y/n P.O.V:
"Jesus what is that noise?!" I covered my ears.

"Don't let Iris hear you say! And that's the alarm for an infernal so let's go!" Tamaki pounced out of bed.

I followed her lead and ran after her, but there was so many twists and turns eventually I lost sight of her. I stopped in my tracks, panting from all the running.

"Oh...god.... I need a minute... Crap where am I again?"

I leaned up against the wall and the sirens continued to blare right in my ear drums. I covered my ears but the ringing wouldn't stop. I slid down the wall. I thought of my family and what they would be doing at this time.

I mean it's 12 in the morning I don't even think they'd be up right now... Great thinking Y/n...

This problem wasn't even that bad, but I was taking it SO personally. Why is that? Now thinking about it it's probably because I had Tanaka in the back of my mind when I was talking to Tamaki.

SMACK!

"No! Good thoughts Y/n! Only good thoughts!" I stood up from the wall and started trying to find my way around.

Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Your family, sweets, drawing.... Is that really it?

"Dang I can only think of three things that make me happy? Well that's depressing. There's gotta be something else... or maybe SOMEONE els-" I rubbed my temples.

"Arthur!"

"Arthur?" I stopped in my tracks.

"Devil I found her!"

"Guys you cam- Arthur what are you doing?!" I shrieked.

Arthur threw me over his shoulder and made a u-turn back to Shinra who was already in his fire outfit.

"Arthur put her down!" Shinra chased after us.

"No time! Hellspawn has appeared. Must get her in her uniform quickly!" Arthur didn't break a sweat.

"You're gonna drop her dude! Y/n are you okay?" Shinra ran behind him to get a look at my face.

"I'm so confused right now..." my voice was bewildered.

Eventually we made it to what I assumed was the changing room. Arthur placed me down gently in front of the door. It didn't even looked like he worked up a sweat from running, carrying me, and talking nonsense at the same time.

"Wow. That was impressive" I snickered.

"Everything I do is impress-"

"Ok shut it samurai knight we gotta go! Y/n change quickly and then walk out the only other door in the room. Well... Run actually"

Shinra grabbed Arthur by his ponytail and dragged him to the room next to me. I chuckled and did as he told me to do. I put on my hat only to notice it was different from everyone else's.

"What the-?"

HONK!

"OH RIGHT"

I put the hat on and booked it outside to see the Match Box(I don't remember what the car is called so forgive me if it's wrong) already leaving without me. I ran and ran and eventually the back door opened.

"Maiden take my hand!"

I did one last sprint and jumped forward. Arthur caught my hand and pulled me inside quickly. We both fell on the floor of the truck. I was gasping for air while Arthur was screaming with joy.