ᑕᕼ. 25: ᑕᗴᒪᒪᑭᕼOᑎᗴ

Tamaki P.O.V:
"Maki get him to stop....."

"What do you want me to do Tamaki? He doesn't listen to me"

"Princess and Ape stop dilly dallying! We have much more training to get done!"

Truth was, we had already finished our training an hour ago, but a certain someone wasn't letting us go till we did more sit ups with him.

"Hey girls! I thought your training finished already?"

Vulcan had walked in, looking greasier than ever with that weird skull he wears all the time. Iris followed behind him with some towels and water for us.

She handed it to me, "Thanks Iris... You're a lifesaver.."

I swigged the water down and Iris simply smiled at me. She handed Maki's hers, meanwhile Arthur was running circles around us.

"C'mon!! We'll never be strong enough to defend the kingdom if you all just keep sitting on your butts!" he started to whine.

"Captain do something! I can't take this anymore!"

"To think its only been four days without Y/n..." the Captain mumbled.

"I don't know how the hell she even puts up with this idiot! He gives me a migraine just being around me"

"I get what you mean Tamaki, but we've been able to handle him for a year before she came. So technically we should be able to handle him for a week" Iris sat next to me.

"Oh crap yea! HOW did we even handle him though? Its felt like Y/n has been with us since forever!" Maki massaged her temples.

"God I miss her..." I sighed.

"Why do you miss my squire?"

I looked up from my knees to see Arthur carrying a pretty frightful look on his face. At the same time though, he looked almost intimidating.

"Well? Answer cat!" he swung excalibur in my face.

"Geez calm down you baboon! And for the record, why wouldn't I miss her? She's my roommate and she left me here with you! I'm even starting to miss Shinra..."

"There's no reason to miss her though! She's coming back" Arthur pouted.

"Imagine she liked it so much over there she stayed" Maki laughed

The Captain scratched his chin, "Oh shoot. Never thought about that being a possibility"

"It is a possibility. After all, one of her friends resides there. As well as Kaoru" Hinawa scribbled away on his board.

I clapped my hands, "Oh yea Kaoru is over there too! Do you think he might make another move on Y/n while she's there?!"

"ANOTHER?!" Maki shook my shoulders.

"Well-"

"SILENCE!"

Arthur stood tall, with excalibur lit at his side. His face was a mix of anger and sorrow.

"Don't say that! All of you! She's coming back!"

Is that... tears I see in the corners of his eyes?

He must've realized how he reacted cuz he gasped and took off in a hurry. Iris was the first to break the awkward silence.

"Oh my... You should all apologize..."

"WHAT?!" we all collectively yelled.

"It's not OUR fault he's sensitive-"

"That's exactly the point Tamaki. It seems we've hit a sensitive topic for him. Our knight in shining armor is usually so air-headed with not a care in the world. You guys finally got to him, so it's best to apologize" Iris stood up.