Mega Grip Cyclopes

"What's your name anyway?" asked the boy on the cell floor next to him.  He had hair the weird color in between brown and blond and shocking purple eyes, he tried to put on a brave face but by his hollow breaths it was obvious he was terrified.

            He decided to humor the poor boy, "Calvin and this is my sister Cassidy" she pushed a raven lock of hair from her face and waved.  

            He nodded, "I'm Andy, how can we save her?" his eyes were focused on the girl above the pot.  Calvin didn't say anything, they had been hiding in that corner driving the cyclops mad for days.  As children of Hecate they had bent the mist around hiding themselves from his view the whole time.

             "Is it just you two or are there more?"

              "Three more, but you said they wouldn't find me"

               "I said they couldn't hear you", three more could be useful on their side.  Especially if they were smart or powerful, most demigods happened to only be either smart or powerful.  The girl above the water screamed in terror, next to him Andy drew his bow and Cassidy reached into her bag.  The screaming girl raised both hands and the water from the pot followed her steam billowing from it.  

               She moved her hands again and it closed in on the monster, he stammered and panicked, "Wh- Who are you?"

                Andy smiled as she answered, "Paris Johnson, daughter of Poseidon and killer of. . . you." daughter of Poseidon, that sent a chill down his spine, please be on my side.

               The cyclopes wailed in pain, "I am your brother!"

               "You would not have spared me because I am your sister, you didn't even know." she drew the water away from him and before he could thank her it all crashed on him.  Her victory was short lived when she fell into the empty pot, the cyclopes was string, still alive. 

              The door flew open, "Put me down you dumb rotten squash!"  yelled a girl in the hand of another cyclopes that opened the door.  A annoyed looking boy sat in it's other hand squirming.  

             He turned to Andy, "take it those are your friends?"

              He made a face, "Yep, that's them" and aimed his bow.

              "Don't do it" hissed a new voice

              Calvin jumped, "Fucking shit!"

              "Did you just teleport" Cassidy asked, eyes wide.

              "Nathan!  What do we do?" he seemed relived.  Ah, Calvin thought, three friends.

              "No idea, my job is to get you out of here.  Where is Paris?"  Nathan asked glancing around

               "The blond is in the pot" Cassidy said

                "Oh help me Hades" he mumbled, "Who are you two?"

                 "I'm Calvin that's Cassidy we're children of Hecate, you?"

                 "Nathan, son of Hades and I do not have time for this" he grabbed Andy's arm and they diapered before reappearing on the ground.  Nathan diapered again, then reappeared with Paris, he propped her against the wall and passed out.  What, was the only thought going through Calvin's brain.  They had a plan and well things were not going as planned at all.