Unfortunately There Was No Hamburger, Fortunately There Was A Red Button

Y'all I accidently deleted the first 2,500 words I wrote for this and I'm gonna cry because I have to do this again.  Anyway I am about to switch perspectives a lot, ya know for shits and giggles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       The Titan army was located under New York City, it was like the labyrinth- only not a trap.  The demigod members of the army had a wing to themselves, it was full of rooms and training arenas.  The other wing was for war business and monsters, that was also where their prison was located.  Most of the demigods had roommates, actually all of them did, except for Amy.

      She had her own room for two reasons: one, after Calvin died she was in charge, two no one else could see her talk to Ray.  Kronos held up his end of the deal, he would undo what the gods did.  She could talk to Ray now but they weren't solid, they were a ghost.  Not only were they a ghost but said ghost was mad at her.  

        She sat on the floor, with her head up against the wall she called their name.  "Ray, I know you can hear me.  Please talk to me," she was basically pleading.  "Ray, baby, please.  I know you're here, I can feel you.  Just talk to me.  Yell at me, be an asshole for all I care!  All I need is your voice, I need to hear you."

      "A," their voice was quite- barely legible.  She couldn't see them but a hot tear slid down her cheek, her eyes stung.  "I've been dead for two, three years, I can't even keep track."

     "Two years, four months, and sixteen days."

      "A," their sweet voice was enough to fuel her, enough to motivate her every move.  "You'll have to let go of me,"

      "No," her voice broke, "I'll bring you back, I'm gonna be with you no matter what. . . I have to be." she sobbed.

     "I love you, sweetheart."

      The door was thrown open, "I go 'em," Dani panted.  

     Amy wiped away her tears and looked up at Dani, "Who?"

     "Zoe and them, we tracked them to an alley and I put them to sleep."

     "They're in separate cells?"

     "They can't contact each other,"

      She smiled at Dani, seeing the hopeful gleam, "I want you posted outside of Zoe's cell, put Dean, Owen, and K in with the others."

      "On it," she bounced out of the door and Amy looked back down to her hands.  She leaned her head back and hit the wall with her head.  One day we'll be holding hands again my love, she promised silently.

---

     Issac was pacing back and forth in Nathan's cabin waiting for Cassidy, "Dude can you please just tell us now?"

      Anna raised her hand from the bed, "I feel like the answer may be no,"

     Sam span in the desk chair, "I don't know, it might change since this is the hundredth time you asked,"    

      Nathan grinned, "Cass'll be here in a minute,"

     Issac sighed irritably and went back to pacing.  Apparently Hades sent furies after them, they won the fight but then Nathan called his dad.  He said he needed to tell them something but he had to wait for everyone.  After what felt like forever Cassidy walked in and slammed the door behind her.  "What's up?"

    Nathan looked up, "I think they have them," 

     Issac stopped walking, "What?"

   "I said I think they captured them,"