Chapter 2 :The Kingdom Of Lugnica (Part 1 )

Hello again and thank you for waiting for this story, I deeply apologize for the time it takes to arrive so without further Ado enjoy chapter two of the stories

Chapter 2: The capital of lugnica part 1

Chapter 2

________________________________________________________________________________

The weather was sunny and clear and there were half people, lizard man and the sound of the carriage being pulled and the sound of birds flapping their wings fly through the sky, this was The capital of lugnica also known as The Kingdom of Lugnica...

The weather was sunny and clear and there were half people, lizard man and the sound of the carriage being pulled and the sound of birds flapping their wings fly through the sky, this was The capital of lugnica also known as The Kingdom of Lugnica (ルグニカ王国 Rugunika Ōkoku) is one of the world's Four Great Nations and is the country where most of the events of the main story take place. It is a monarchy historically run by the now extinct Lugnica family. It borders, in one way or another, the other three nations.

Lugnica is a geographically large nation with a massive population of approximately 50 million individuals, with its territories able to support multiple environments and multiple climates. It is home to many races and ethnic groups and the nation's history spans at least one thousand years.

There was our black-haired boy just walking in a busy street of lugnica Flipping the rare ridged 10 yen coin he was holding, the youth sighed deeply.

He was an unremarkable youth bearing short black hair and above-average stature. He had some muscularity which gave off the air of an athlete.

His sharp eyes were one of his notable features, looking for evil scary look well not entirely.

The banality of his appearance was such that one could instantly recognize him in a crowd, however, the gazes directed at him were those of wonder and incomprehension, as though they were looking at something strange.

There wasn't a single person sporting black hair among those looking at him. Their hair varied extensively, blonde, white, brown, green, blue, and so on. Furthermore, their outfits were armor, dancers' clothes, monotone robes, and more which possessed a certain vibe.

The youth could only bear a boring-looking face putting his arms in his pocket comprehension as their brazen gazes washed over him.

"So basically, it's like that, huh."

Snapping his fingers, he look at those who were staring at him.

"Seems I've been summoned again to another world."

Subaru let out a heavy sigh [Subaru: huh here we go again]

(Natsuki Subaru) was born in Heisei-era Japan's pressure-free education system.

He had lived seventeen years, and to describe his life would take seventeen years in itself.

Setting that aside, his present situation could be simply described as "High school third year."