Chapter 2 : The Kingdom Of Lugnica (Part 2)

hello readers thank you for reading the last chapter hope you guys enjoy it and here's part 2 of the stories

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 Part 2

Subaru still walking in the street of lugnica thinking of his next plan.

"Hmmm, and I thought she will show up there but I guess I'm a bit too early The event changed a little bit "

Subaru sigh again he keeps walking until something catches his eye or someone he knew for a long time.

There's a silver-haired girl, She had tied up her long silver hair which reached her hips, her piercing gaze was brimming with intelligence, her soft features were both seductive and youthful and she exuded an air of nobility that was dangerously charming.

She stood about 160 centimeters tall, her royal blue-toned garments weren't particularly flashy, and yet their simplicity emphasized her presence even further. The one conspicuous feature was the emblem on her coat, a bird resembling a hawk, and even its magnificence was nothing more than a supplement to her sublime beauty.

 The one conspicuous feature was the emblem on her coat, a bird resembling a hawk, and even its magnificence was nothing more than a supplement to her sublime beauty

She was walking in a hurry in the busy street of lugnica seems to be searching for something.

Subaru sees this and he sighs to himself [Subaru: well it looks like I have to meet her first got to have her trust me if I'm going to help her find that emblem.]

Subaru approach her and say [Subaru: Hey are you looking for something miss I can help you find it ]

She sees him and has a confused look then she narrows her eye and said [Emilia: are you one of them that works with the thief !?.]

[Emilia: Please. It's really important. I'd let go of anything else, but not that. - If you return it now, I'll spare your lives.]

Though her words were only that of an entreaty, the last few were filled with anger. Her gaze was sharp, and the hand she'd extended as though reaching out was empty. However, there was something hard to put into words gathering in her palm, something he could feel.

Her voice was like a silver bell, it was pleasant to the ears and her speech held such power it could shake one's heart.

Subaru was shocked by this, moments later he snaps and sigh and said [Subaru: we-wait you're mistaken I'm just here to help.]

Her eyes were filled with caution. Even having understood Subaru wasn't with them, she didn't think of him as a good person. Well, he did burn the capital along with the people in it so saying he is not a good guy was presently accurate whatever it might seem.

Despite this, he was enthralled by the beauty of her amethyst eyes. But He wasn't used to dealing with Emilia again after what he did to her so that alone caused him to feel shame and avert his eyes. Seeing this, the girl smiled boldly as she maintained her cautious gaze.