I wish it was you

Sasuke pov
I've known m/n as long as i've known sakura and naruto, of course since he was in team 7 with us. I've honestly always had a crush on him but i honestly didn't know if he was gay or not, but he probably wasn't since he always said he wanted a family. I especially lost all hope when he told me he had a crush on hinata, i cried for a week....but he got over it since when he finally got to know her he saw her as a sister and i was alittle happy but still sad. Now it's been years and i'm married to sakura and i have a daughter sadara, i'm honestly glad she ended up getting all my genes since i don't actually like, care for, or even love sakura. Not that i would love sadara any less i'm just happy she looks like me only, But besides that i'm going to M/n's house since he wrote me to come over since he just came back. Of course i would except since i'm still in love with him, when he told me he would leave and asked me to take care of his house i'm graciously accepted because i kinda wouldn't mind being a housewife for him but only him and no one else.

I walk up to his house and knock and after 30 seconds he unlocks it and he smiles that big cute smile and i blush, "SASUKE!!!!" He says in his happy tone and hugs me picking me up in the process and i blush harder and hug him back. He puts me down and i walk in his house and sit down, "Thank you for taking care of my house! You really maintained it, looked even better than when i left! You are really good at cleaning!" I blush at the praise and smile only him and naruto have ever seen. "Your welcome m/n, i wanted it to be perfect for when you got back." "We'll it is! But enough about me, how are you and sakura?" My smile fades alittle but not enough to be noticeable, " Everything is good but have you found a wife yet?" I question trying to hold my feelings in. "Nahh not yet! You and naruto got lucky, but me on the other hand isn't. I honestly don't think i'll find love or get married ya know. Maybe it's not for me!" He says and i frown and he notices. "Aww don't worry sasuke i'm fine! As long as i got you, naruto, and sakura by my side marriage doesn't matter!" I give him a soft smile and hug him and he hugs back, "I should get going m/n i promised naruto i would help him with something. We can catch up later okay?" He nods and smiles we hug again and i wave goodbye and close the door and walk away for his house with a deep blush on my face. 'God i wish i married you instead m/n! We could have been happy together!' i think and i smile again and walk to the hokage residence to go help naruto.

3rd pov
"So how was m/n sasuke?" "He was okay and very happy and still not married yet or seeing someone." Naruto has a smug look on his face when he hears that, "I bet you were all kinds of happy to hear that!" Sasuke blushes and covers his face, "Shut it dobe!" Naruto laughs but then looks at sasuke, "Sasuke if your unhappy with sakura you need to divorce her. Your not obligated to stay married to her." Sasuke frowns, "I know but i can't do that to sarada. Plus i don't know how she would react to see her father with a man." "I don't think she would care as long as your happy! Think about do you think she would want you to stay with sakura and be unhappy or be with m/n and be your happiest! Also she loves m/n so she wouldn't be as mad!" sasuke has a soft smile at his best friend's support, "Maybe your right naruto. I'll think about it, bye i'll talk to you later." "Bye sasuke!" Sasuke walks out and walks him thinking about what naruto said 'Iwould have to ask sadara without asking her.' He thinks and he gets home putting on a fake smile in case he sees sakura but his smile turns real when he sees his beautiful daughter. "Hey dad! How was your day!" He ruffles her hair and kisses her forehead, "It was good sadara but i have a question for you. Can you answer it truthfully?" "Duh dad i'm not 7 of course i would tell you the truth." "Okay okay, If i was unhappy with something that made you happy would you rather me be happy or you be happy? I also mean like emotional sadness with not something materialistic." Sadara thinks it over but then answers "Your my dad i would rather you be happy since i know childhood wasn't your happiest, I also know that because your my dad you always want my happiness to come first but just know if something is making you unhappy i'll be fine with anything you decide dad!" Sadara says smiling and sasuke can't help but cry alittle and she goes to comfort him. After he stops crying he is met with his wife sakura and he puts on the fake smile. "Hello sasuke i'm so glad your back from your errands!" Sakura hugs him and then stiffens but then immediately unstiffens and hugs back. "Me too, how was your day?" "Pretty good i was having a girls day with hinata and sadara. Oh and how is m/n?" "Wait m/n is back! Dad you didn't tell meee!!? says sadara and sasuke chuckles. "Yes he's back and sorry i didn't tell you and he's doing okay. After dinner we can go see him okay? I was just over there anyway." "Okay cool! Come on let's go eat already!" Sasuke chuckles yet again and go eats with sakura and sadara.