I like doing it with you

Part 2 of its time to talk ⚠️Smut in this chapter⚠️

Sasuke pov
I feel m/n slide his big thick cock inside me and i scream out in pain and pleasure. I never want this to stop, I want him to use me all the time! "Fuck such a tight hole!" I moan loudly gripping the sheets pushing my ass back into his hips meeting his thrusts feeling his cock inside me deep. "I love your big cock inside! It's feels so good!!!!" M/n pounds me more going more hard inside hitting my prostate. "Ahhh yes! Just like that daddy! Your hitting my spot so fucking good!!" I start jerking my cock trying to cum but he swats my hand away, "You cum from my cock only whore!" "Yes daddy!!" He starts pistoning his hips at my prostate hitting it fast and hard abusing it and i cry out. "Haaaaahhah! Your fucking em like slut off the street and i love it daddy! Give my slutty hole more!" He drills his cock in me deeper and harder hitting my spot even faster getting rough and i cum hard. "YES! YESSS! FUUCKK!" I hear him growl and spill into my abused hole filling me up like the whore i am and i mewl loudly. "Fuckk take it all!" "Yes!" After 3 minutes he pulls out and grabs a wet wash cloth and wipes my hole and goes into the bathroom putting me in the shower washing me and he grabs me panties and a sleep shirt and i put it on and lay down and we kiss and go to sleep.

3rd pov
Little did they know sakura was in the house specifically the door way and listened to the whole scene and was crying, 'Sasuke is gay and is with m/n! How could this happen!' she thinks and runs away crying and tells hinata and naruto. Hinata is surprised and naruto isn't and says that he expected since sasuke been told him that he was in love with m/n way before sasuke and sakura divorced even before they married way back when they were kids. Sakura breaks down thinking about how stupid she is because she couldn't see it!