Chapter Two

Dream - He/They (They,Them preferred)
George - He/Him
Sapnap - GenderFluid (He/Him preferred)

-------------------------------------------------

No ones POV

No one was left. Houses left cold, unlocked. Doors opened and closed. The snow storm outside increased as the ivy was to swallow up Dream. Choking noises mixed with small sobs left their body. They couldn't move. Colors around them began to mix and all he could do was sob. Maybe tears were still falling. Dream couldn't tell.

As the vines reached his eyes, his vision did not softly blur. The colors that made him hazy had been gone in a blink. All that surrounded the young adult was a void of darkness. Still, he could not move. As if he had been frozen in time.

From the darkness fell that same snow white book. With finally little energy Dream dragged their body down and up again to pick up the leather covered item. "Well, I suppose nothing much can happen now," He said. Already being trapped in an endless void.

Opening the book my eyes caught hold of familiar handwriting.

Dream's POV

I ran my hands over the now worn pages. "Sapnap," Flipping more into the book I saw a neat handwriting, with slight curling on each letter. "George," As I read the words listed in front of me the more I feared. The more I realized wherever they were certainly wasn't ideal.

As I continued flipping, I got to an area with crisp, fresh pages. Ones begging to be written on with the chemically smell of ink. I found myself staring at the pages for a while, unable to look away. The more I looked the more my mind felt as if it had been splitting into two. Tearless sobs and hiccups echoed through my head.

As I looked up, away from the book I saw a pen. Nothing particularly special about it. A normal ballpoint pen. The type that would linger in an old office after years of work. Something about it felt as if it was gravitating. I watched as my hand shakily grabbed the pen and started to ink up the once clear pages.

Word after word. Phrase after phrase I repeated the letters. 'Help me. Help me. They're gone. My mind is splitting' soon my vision became a blur, although I could still feel my hand clutching the pen. I could hear the soft whirring of the pen tip dragging across the page as I wrote.

Eternities. That's was it felt like. I stood there. In an endless void, my vision blurred and my mind unable to control my never stopping hand.

The last thing I felt. At least, I think. I felt a spot of liquid hit me on the hand, It continued to run down my skin. As the liquid rolled down my hand, it caused me to stop writing. My hand to stop dragging on and on. The pause. Then it all went blank. A flash of white and everything was gone.

--------------------------------------

Well, here's the end! I'm thinking about writing george's and/or sapnap's POV's. I'm still not to sure though since school is sucking up a lot of my time, Anyways! Have a wonderful day beloved <3